4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Well, maybe you misunderstood what I meant.
Or it could be my own fault for my wrong expression so if that's the case I apologize.. ;) There I just wanted to say that I'm disappointed to have thought that the update would come out in the month that the stoper himself had said. I'm not saying Jessica has to divorce Conner and then move on to another character and live her life happily ever after. let's forget about it and get back to our good old feud :BootyTime:
Hey hey I Was Joking for you to smile insted of all OUR frustration for another waiting for my 3some or yours , but the missing thing in my last comment are :p :p :devilish::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Hey hey I Was Joking for you to smile insted of all OUR frustration for another waiting for my 3some or yours , but the missing thing in my last comment are :p :p :devilish::ROFLMAO:
Ahh yes I understand the frustration is eating me up inside we need a good distraction like but Jessica's fan arts but in the typical there's no more shit. :cry::LOL:

• Sad
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Do you know if Amanda was involved with the scripting since the beginning or it's a new collaboration? A female point of view could really improve the narrative erotic quality, they usually make better erotic stories and dialogues.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Losersriot

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Do you know if Amanda was involved with the scripting since the beginning or it's a new collaboration? A female point of view could really improve the narrative erotic quality, they usually make better erotic stories and dialogues.
She is involved since the beginning.

I found that Stoper even made renders for her back in the day.

That's why you never piss your older sister off.
A fun render I made for my co-writer Amanda. Non-canon... at least for now ;)

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes