4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019

Unlocked

Hi, all.
I had a shitty and rather unproductive October. After the good progress I made in September, this month's been the exact opposite. First my second graphics card started overheating. So it thermal throttles and works at less than 2/3 of its speed. And the bigger problem is that when it works the fans start wailing at 100% speed, as if my rig is about to take off, which is mighty annoying. I spent some time trying to fix it, but so far no luck. Then I got sick for more than 10 days, even thought I had gotten COVID again. But the rapid tests were negative, so it was something else.
In any case, the images for the game are ready. A few more will likely pop out when I start testing, as usual, but the serious work is done. We're working on the final script with Amanda, I have to do some postwork, and then package and test it all. I'd say a week or so and it's ready.
Stay tuned, and thanks for the support.
View attachment 2131037
Excited to see some fun with Tommy

Forget about September, October.. you are supposed to be dead on August

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
No just wanted to say something about the game before i start talking about Stopper..

BJ with Paker is the best scene so far
Yes, at least something good we got in that update I hope there's more BJ in this next update too. and the long awaited sex "without Conner around" But of course there will be a route with him as usual but I hope something more has at least with the pair Heather is Christian :devilish:

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
i agree! ... I just said I would like to see Jessy have sex with another man. Someone didn't like that ...
Look, have your opinion. But don't say you "just said" you would like to see Jess have sex with another man and facepalm every other comment you disagree with. Conner wouldn't do that to anyone and so shouldn't you.

Reactions: Ragnar7k

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hey I have a feeling next year we'll have more Jessica and Blake :love::p
You know as SpyderArachnid said exactly (( To each their own. We all enjoy these games in different ways. No reason to shame others for not playing the way you do. )) but still someone can not understand even when he had been called a "jerk' and " lying".!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Ass Fan

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

Unlocked

Hi, all.
I had a shitty and rather unproductive October. After the good progress I made in September, this month's been the exact opposite. First my second graphics card started overheating. So it thermal throttles and works at less than 2/3 of its speed. And the bigger problem is that when it works the fans start wailing at 100% speed, as if my rig is about to take off, which is mighty annoying. I spent some time trying to fix it, but so far no luck. Then I got sick for more than 10 days, even thought I had gotten COVID again. But the rapid tests were negative, so it was something else.
In any case, the images for the game are ready. A few more will likely pop out when I start testing, as usual, but the serious work is done. We're working on the final script with Amanda, I have to do some postwork, and then package and test it all. I'd say a week or so and it's ready.
Stay tuned, and thanks for the support.
View attachment 2131037
damn, why weren't these things told to us a while before? these situations that I come out at the last moment make everything seem a bit clumsy and without justification.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
You know as SpyderArachnid said exactly (( To each their own. We all enjoy these games in different ways. No reason to shame others for not playing the way you do. )) but still someone can not understand even when he had been called a "jerk' and " lying".!!!!!!!!
Excellent reference.. here we all have different thoughts we follow different routes.. with MC we like some characters we hate others.. and you're right there's no point in you embarrassing the other member because he likes different characters and has a different opinion from yours we have to respect each other is always the most important thing. everyone likes their game in their own way and preference. no matter which way they go.
I for example don't like Conner but I understand his importance in the game itself ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
damn, why weren't these things told to us a while before? these situations that I come out at the last moment make everything seem a bit clumsy and without justification.
Yes, I agree with you we should have been warned before because I myself for example was always here waiting for the update a little too anxious well saying.. now if we had been informed about all this before I would be focused on other games while waiting for the day right from the Hard News update ):

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Yes, I agree with you we should have been warned before because I myself for example was always here waiting for the update a little too anxious well saying.. now if we had been informed about all this before I would be focused on other games while waiting for the day right from the Hard News update ):
Realy , I do not understand you at all , Simply you can imagin that Jessica had been divorced and then get married with YOUR best character and live happily ever after , END of story , and move on.

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: Tulrek and Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Realy , I do not understand you at all , Simply you can imagin that Jessica had been divorced and then get married with YOUR best character and live happily ever after , END of story , and move on.
Well, maybe you misunderstood what I meant.
Or it could be my own fault for my wrong expression so if that's the case I apologize.. ;) There I just wanted to say that I'm disappointed to have thought that the update would come out in the month that the stoper himself had said. I'm not saying Jessica has to divorce Conner and then move on to another character and live her life happily ever after. let's forget about it and get back to our good old feud :BootyTime:

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes