4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 2131927
This is just for you to remember how much Jessica Appreciate Blake's Beauty , and do not never ever say bad things about her OR ELSE. :mad: :devilish: :p ;) :ROFLMAO:
Oh yes, I know how Jessica loves the company of her future lover Blake, the two of them make a great pair. I really appreciate the moment between the two I regret having said that.. ):

even though I want to corrupt you in a way you might not approve :devilish::p

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
OK so no more talks about dev update schedule. What is there left to talk about then? About the game? It has been so long since we all played it that either some forgot what the game was all about, or if they are hard core fans like me they have already said everything there was to be said about it.
But sure, just MAYBE a couple of images left like he said. Sure bro preach the same story again and again.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

Anyone else here want something like this to happen to Jessica with Conner losing Jess to one of our Mayor-like guys :KEK:
or the school principal

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
OK so no more talks about dev update schedule. What is there left to talk about then? About the game? It has been so long since we all played it that either some forgot what the game was all about, or if they are hard core fans like me they have already said everything there was to be said about it.
But sure, just MAYBE a couple of images left like he said. Sure bro preach the same story again and again.
We could talk again about what we would like to see, our fantasies that will probably never happen.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
StoperArt - Yes Jessica drinks a lot.

View attachment 2132093

But not enough! Her evenings should end like this ... WITHOUT Conner
Why? Conner is the best! If you don't like Conner, play a different game. It's that easy. He looks cute, has a great personality - every girl would fall for his charm. Stoper wouldn't put as much Conner in the game if the fans didn't like him. I am glad he's telling the story he wants to tell and that Conner his is #1 priority right after Jess. I mean have you've seen his abs? I bet you aren't that ripped.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes