4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Guess people don't even bother reading the front page anymore.

Yes, the development is slow, we all know and it was already established in the thread, so there is no point in going over it again.
Let's talk about the game and avoid warns and bans.
There is literally no reason to keep coming into this thread and spouting the same thing over and over. It isn't going to make the update arrive any faster, nor change anything about the way Stoper does things. It's always been like this, almost every single update.

Go play something else. This isn't going anywhere. When the update finally comes out, you'll know about it. No reason to hang around here complaining about it (especially with a risk of getting banned). Wait in silence, and enjoy some of the many other games this site has to offer.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
It's well, probably yes maybe Jessica is doing a beautiful threesome with Heather and Blake :devilish::p
The one I anticipate but will/would come very very later is the trheesome: Jessica (Dom), Blake (submissive), Mayor Wilson (Lucky bastard with a hugh cock). I've written my vision of this in my post on the fan art thread (see my signature). ;)

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The one I anticipate but will/would come very very later is the trheesome: Jessica (Dom), Blake (submissive), Mayor Wilson (Lucky bastard with a hugh cock). I've written my vision of this in my post on the fan art thread (see my signature). ;)
Well I hope so because Jessica being a (Dom) is something I would like to see in every sex scene at least in my opinion.
:unsure: now Blake (submissive) we can work very well with her being Jessica's dog lol please those who like Blake don't kill me for saying that we can use her in other routes if possible too. because she is a cute girl anyway the lucky mayor would fit in very well as "hugh cock" :p

fihesog318

Jul 6, 2020

Unlocked

Hi, all.
I had a shitty and rather unproductive October. After the good progress I made in September, this month's been the exact opposite. First my second graphics card started overheating. So it thermal throttles and works at less than 2/3 of its speed. And the bigger problem is that when it works the fans start wailing at 100% speed, as if my rig is about to take off, which is mighty annoying. I spent some time trying to fix it, but so far no luck. Then I got sick for more than 10 days, even thought I had gotten COVID again. But the rapid tests were negative, so it was something else.
In any case, the images for the game are ready. A few more will likely pop out when I start testing, as usual, but the serious work is done. We're working on the final script with Amanda, I have to do some postwork, and then package and test it all. I'd say a week or so and it's ready.
Stay tuned, and thanks for the support.
1667003369385.png

umby

May 27, 2017

Unlocked

Hi, all.
I had a shitty and rather unproductive October. After the good progress I made in September, this month's been the exact opposite. First my second graphics card started overheating. So it thermal throttles and works at less than 2/3 of its speed. And the bigger problem is that when it works the fans start wailing at 100% speed, as if my rig is about to take off, which is mighty annoying. I spent some time trying to fix it, but so far no luck. Then I got sick for more than 10 days, even thought I had gotten COVID again. But the rapid tests were negative, so it was something else.
In any case, the images for the game are ready. A few more will likely pop out when I start testing, as usual, but the serious work is done. We're working on the final script with Amanda, I have to do some postwork, and then package and test it all. I'd say a week or so and it's ready.
Stay tuned, and thanks for the support.
View attachment 2131037
damn covid, damn pc.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes