4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
well you have hanna futile resistence,victoria in the bug city,off birds and bees,angelica temptation,this 4 also there didnt have any kind of development in 6 or more months even a year for some

int00h

Oct 10, 2017
a few days later:
‘hi guys, everything is ready, but I just decide to add more animation. Hope it will look good. Stay safe and thanks for the support.'
most likely
'Hi guys. I did good progress this week and everything is moving smoothly. I'm not happy with the last scene I did for over 3 months and all the renders are already deleted. Working on the last very-very-very hight quality images. So the update will come out in November without that last scene, dead or alive but not for sure. Thanks for the support, and have fun.'

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Rosa (not lewd), Heather (probably lewd) and Connor (lewd for sure). We don't know if there will be scenes with other characters
I would love if there was at least one more (Heather/Jessica) and Christian trio in this next meeting between them because like this.

The stallion Christian will have the chance to advance a little further with Jess :devilish:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Rosa (not lewd), Heather (probably lewd) and Connor (lewd for sure). We don't know if there will be scenes with other characters
WTF, no Mr Parker in this update, he still has to seal the deal with Jessica & I’ll take some Rosa too.
Why does Connor have to go everywhere she goes, especially when Stoper said we would be able to breakup with him?
The only better breakup would be for Jessica to wear disguise as she’s working as stripper at bachelor party Connors at
& fucks or sucks every guy but Connor & then reveals her identity to him at the end.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes