4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

iDNS

May 7, 2021
is there a new update tomorrow?
there won't be any update tomorrow. i can predict anything in this world call me "FreeDick" the update will release in 28 this month this year. stoper is my neighbor so if he don't release anything in 28 this month this year I'll hug his neck very very tightly. :D

Reactions: lobakbakar

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
How funny would it be if Mr Parker is banging Jessica in her room while Connor is with her mom in another room & Jessicas moans from big dick Mr Parker is keeping them awake so Jess ‘s mom tells him to fuck her hard and make her scream louder.
It could be like a screamer contest whose louder Jess or her mom?
It would be a hilarious scene to see Jessica screaming Mr. Parker even though Jess would still be trying to adjust to taking all that length inside herself after awhile the time would come when Jess would be carrying all that big cock like a great champion and on the other side Conner would have the best sex ever. his life with the beautiful milf Sara and with both women screaming almost their soul out is absolute certainty that Jessica will win for being screaming in a way that not even Conner himself would recognize but his own girlfriend could notably hear the sounds of the Jessica's ass hitting old Parker's ass to make matters worse Sara was getting a lot wilder listening to her daughter melt into that old man's hands it wouldn't take long for her to join the two of them in the meantime Conner would be listening to everything on the other side lol "Thoughts of Good Conner at least I fucked Sara"

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
:devilish::devilish::devilish: Wow your way is much better I liked the part of Laura being dominant is Conner being a slave to that sexy redhead and Jessica would be free to fuck whoever she wants. :p
Actually I thought Laura was the moms name, I forgot cause it’s been so goddamn long since last time she had any scenes

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Actually I thought Laura was the moms name, I forgot cause it’s been so goddamn long since last time she had any scenes
Oh yes, it's normal to forget I've also often forgotten the name of some characters and sometimes it confuses me with others I even forgot to let you know that it was Sara Laura is the younger sister :LOL:

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes