4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
WTF, no Mr Parker in this update, he still has to seal the deal with Jessica & I’ll take some Rosa too.
Why does Connor have to go everywhere she goes, especially when Stoper said we would be able to breakup with him?
The only better breakup would be for Jessica to wear disguise as she’s working as stripper at bachelor party Connors at
& fucks or sucks every guy but Connor & then reveals her identity to him at the end.
(y) Yes, very well remembered Mr. Parker has to seal the deal he made with Jessica I had even forgotten that we will have a choice to end everything with Conner I think my hatred for him made me forget about it lol anyway I agree with you it would be much better if everything happened in a stripper club with Jessica maybe catching Conner who at that moment would already be very drunk wanting to have sex with one of the girls at the club and in that Jess would do the same seducing some of his best friends like that guy who had a crush on Jessica in school days hehe :devilish:

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
You know what guys? I talked to Stoper in Discord (i didnt ask him when the update is coming because i'm not one of this patron and anyway I knew he wouldn't have answered me on that.) He just told me that he is not bothered by people who complain because he is used to it.
But i dont know, i have the feeling that his update will come before my birthday in mid november.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
it's always this year.... also the 1-Jan is this year, when it's the 1-Jan!
So yes, this year (on the date of release)!

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
You know what guys? I talked to Stoper in Discord (i didnt ask him when the update is coming because i'm not one of this patron and anyway I knew he wouldn't have answered me on that.) He just told me that he is not bothered by people who complain because he is used to it.
But i dont know, i have the feeling that his update will come before my birthday in mid november.
Well if you could ask him the amount content in update that wld be helpfull..

Reactions: Ass Fan

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
I like the naughties with the mayor and the blondie boy from the restaurant, but I want a romantic line with the car repairman.

Reactions: the3m_dude

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I like the naughties with the mayor and the blondie boy from the restaurant, but I want a romantic line with the car repairman.
Our dear David I think his fans are strong here. :D
in my opinion we received great content between the two of them in the previous update that kiss between Jessica and David in the parking lot after the date was very sensual and hot Jessica should leave Conner and stay with David besides the two of them are fine, together they have great chemistry But for those who like him like us, unfortunately it will take a while for new encounters between them..

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
Has Stoper ever asked his patrons for ideas for this game or to submit a short scene & he would pick the best one?
Doubtful seems every update is the same old boring connor and lesbo shit,even if stoper did ask his patrons opinions very doubtful he would take any idea's into consideration, just keep doing the old boring shit.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Has Stoper ever asked his patrons for ideas for this game or to submit a short scene & he would pick the best one?
But the question remains that stoper would put these ideas of their customers into practice, for example, there were many saying that they wanted to see sex scenes without Conner and we still haven't seen that happening..

Reactions: Gearz24

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
But the question remains that stoper would put these ideas of their customers into practice, for example, there were many saying that they wanted to see sex scenes without Conner and we still haven't seen that happening..
That’s because I have a funny feeling that “Connor” is really Stoper

Reactions: Ass Fan
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes