4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
In 2 weeks,
"hey guys, im having writer's block rn. i cant seem to finish the script any time soon. But i promise you dEaD 0r aLiVe, next month, i will finish the script. after im done collecting patreon m0nies."
Actually Stoper doesn't do the writing, can you image if he did? The updates would take twice as long.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

MisterG

Dec 7, 2017
In 2 weeks,
"hey guys, im having writer's block rn. i cant seem to finish the script any time soon. But i promise you dEaD 0r aLiVe, next month, i will finish the script. after im done collecting patreon m0nies."

I know a good home remedy against writers block, or pretended reasons why the devs can not deliver.
Everyone cancels their Patreon payments...
Three months no update... Cancel.

I am sure that the blockade would be over very quickly...

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I know a good home remedy against writers block, or pretended reasons why the devs can not deliver.
Everyone cancels their Patreon payments...
Three months no update... Cancel.

I am sure that the blockade would be over very quickly...
There is not even a single case to prove it was working.
So that must tell you something.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
if he misses another self-imposed deadline after he said he won't give out more deadlines because he misses them.
Ah! I see. So, he missed previous imposed deadlines and didn't want to miss them again, thus making another imposed deadline to not miss but might miss because it's all about the miss-ception of the inception, mathematical equation that is, unpredictable crap causing delays man x3

MisterG

Dec 7, 2017
There is not even a single case to prove it was working.
So that must tell you something.
I'm not a native speaker, so I may be misinterpreting your posting, sorry if that's the case.

There is not a single case that would prove it, because there are always some fools paying, right?

However, the effectiveness of this home remedy has been tested in several field studies in other reference environments (life) for general suitability... and it works.
People are paid for results. No results, no money... it can be as simple as that.

When I support a project, I do it in expectation of progress.
I look when was the last update and, if there is no progress, then I don't support.
A project that has no progress for three months is simply a rip-off.

Yossarian1

Apr 27, 2019
You guys never accept Stoper's way of working and you say the same things in every update. I no longer have any expectations from him.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm not a native speaker, so I may be misinterpreting your posting, sorry if that's the case.

There is not a single case that would prove it, because there are always some fools paying, right?

However, the effectiveness of this home remedy has been tested in several field studies in other reference environments (life) for general suitability... and it works.
People are paid for results. No results, no money... it can be as simple as that.

When I support a project, I do it in expectation of progress.
I look when was the last update and, if there is no progress, then I don't support.
A project that has no progress for three months is simply a rip-off.
No I mean theere is not even a single case where all patrons drop the game and the dev magically started releasing updates each month.Not even one.
Your mistake is that you think Patreon is working like Kickstarter.Or a shop.
On Patreon you are donating money.You are giving a support to a creator.You are not buying.You are not paying a salary.

MisterG

Dec 7, 2017
No I mean theere is not even a single case where all patrons drop the game and the dev magically started releasing updates each month.Not even one.
Your mistake is that you think Patreon is working like Kickstarter.Or a shop.
On Patreon you are donating money. You are giving a support to a creator.You are not buying.You are not paying a salary.
Oh, I'm well aware that I don't buy or pay salary and have no claim to any product.
I support. But my support ends when I notice that my support is shamelessly exploited.

Just like I support my cousin who goes to college. I have no right to expect her to deliver top performance, but if I notice that she is just lazily hanging out, that's it for support.

You also have to earn support.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes