4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Oh, I'm well aware that I don't buy or pay salary and have no claim to any product.
I support. But my support ends when I notice that my support is shamelessly exploited.

Just like I support my cousin who goes to college. I have no right to expect her to deliver top performance, but if I notice that she is just lazily hanging out, that's it for support.

You also have to earn support.
Correct and good attitude to this topic!
It is also right to come here to the forum to report these experiences so that other potential supporters can form an opinion about whether they want to risk supporting this developer.
Unfortunately some people here in this forum start a little war and cry after their money. They didn't get their fap material and are out their money. And because they want to distract from their disappointment and their misconceptions about how the support on Patreon works they keep coming back to the forum and writing their frustration off. And then accuse other supporters of stupidity because they make their own decision about how long and to whom they give their financial support.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
I just want have once romance evening with car-repairman and this game will be complete for me. Like BatT after Hunter's evening. Like AWAM after SAM's evening.

Reactions: Ragnar7k

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
A stopper update is a lot like Christmas. You wait for it. You wonder what you are going to get for months. You get so excited when the time comes close.....And then when it finally comes, it's over in 15 minutes and then you realize you have to wait another 365 days for another one.

pavlogrk

Nov 15, 2020
he is making good money so there is no point for him to hurry or make longer updates since the patrons are just supporting his work and not payin for content!! I really hope they get frustrated and stop supporting this milk show but i don't see it happening!

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Honestly what the hell is this person doing
also his last post has almost 56-57 comments seems even the patreons are also frustrated
Yeah bro, you'll understand, right, the frustration just gets worse and worse, the stoper just needs to say that there was a problem again and the update will be postponed to December :HideThePain:

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes