4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I don't understand why Stoper does that, because he knows he's really bad at evaluating tasks time and he should know that debugging always takes more than planned because something unexpected always come out, and you have to test, fix and retest again, and all this process cannot be done in a single day if the software is a bit more complex that just a few lines of code.
He should have safely said: "we're very close to finish, we have done X hours of debugging and we plan to release in the next days". No, he had to specify "release tomorrow" when it was obviously a total bet on the best case scenario, so giving false hopes to his Patreons. It's sad because he is the one hurting is own business, he is skilled like very few developers, but have a disastrous way to communicate his development progress.

I don't complain as I get the game for free and waiting does not bother me at all. But I feel bad for the people who support him financially and for Stoper himself, because he has a great talent and he's sabotaging it.

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
I now find the excuses more amusing than the game. I think about what could come tomorrow ... My graphics card has become too hot, must get a new one. PC completely broken, had no security update and have to redo everything. Or just " Hey guys in the game errors occurred, will take another week longer". I'm really curious about his creativity ... Really looking forward to it ...

digbickarmy

Nov 28, 2018
"sorry guys, while playing this update the game kept crashing and I cant find whats causing the error. I will have restart everything from scratch. see you next year" I wont be surprised if he says that....its pure comedy at this point.. Stoper lost all credibility. my comments would be deleted again if i say what i really think of him:LOL:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I love Stoper and his/her work but this is becoming a meme.
Unfortunately this has been happening for some time even though I really like this game it's sad how stoper has decayed and now it's turning into a meme.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes