4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Teddy89

Apr 4, 2019
The very infrequent updates certainly frustrate us all, but the game is amazing. Jessica is a very hot little thing and I would really like the author's interest in this game to continue. Perhaps the author is a perfectionist and wants everything to be perfect. So that the content does not come down to ordinary sex scenes. I wish the author good luck, and patience to all fans of the game.

Reactions: MestoTesto

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Stopper is in a league of his own when it comes to delays. Lp has been better this year overall.
C'mon now, its only been delayed 5 times and is 3 1/2 month behind the original release date!

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
"if I release it raw, someone will leak it for sure and a ton of people will play it as it is without the context"

Without context? What context? Sounds like he's already trying to make excuses for an absolute piece of garbage mini update. Not that stoper makes much sense lately, but this right there actually sounds like something is wrong with the little content he has. Maybe just bad wording on his part without any real meaning though, who knows..

I'm not surprised he's delaying it further. Looking back at previous updates and stoper's infamous "today or tomorrow" statements, it's never been "today or tomorrow". Would surprise me if it actually were to drop on Tuesday, which would be "the day after tomorrow". Still... Might aswell drop at the end of this week.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
"sorry guys, while playing this update the game kept crashing and I cant find whats causing the error. I will have restart everything from scratch. see you next year" I wont be surprised if he says that....its pure comedy at this point.. Stoper lost all credibility. my comments would be deleted again if i say what i really think of him:LOL:
It's not just here, you cannot say what you really think anywhere!

Reactions: digbickarmy

truerty

Dec 30, 2018

Hi, everyone. I'll have to postpone the release with one more day. It's evening here and we're still working, the package will be ready before we go to bed, but I want to play it a few times and makes sure everything is good.
After tomorrow I have work holiday, I suppose I'll get more free time with Jessica. I'm ready.

Oh lord, what did my life come to!

• Haha
Reactions: DD3DD and cxx
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes