4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Yossarian1

Apr 27, 2019
i see quite a few people giving Devs shit for how long they take to release new updates. honestly, come on guys. these people have lives outside of creating their games. who knows what they have to deal with. just have some patience and play other games till those updates come out. and if they don't ever come. that is life. get over it. lots of great games out there similar to this one.
I don't want to get into a personal discussion, but I just want to ask. How long have you known about this game?

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
i see quite a few people giving Devs shit for how long they take to release new updates. honestly, come on guys. these people have lives outside of creating their games. who knows what they have to deal with. just have some patience and play other games till those updates come out. and if they don't ever come. that is life. get over it. lots of great games out there similar to this one.
No one would have pressed and cursed if there were no empty promises.(n)

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
Hey Can You Please Recommend games similar (Female Protagonist) only in Renpy not RPGM
It would be a great help plzzzz

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
if tomorrow aint tomorrow but the tomorrow after tomorrow, if you get the update after tomorrow while the dev promised the update the tomorrow before then i would also be angry after tomorrow:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Soon a person will appear here who will write that the update and everyone will be disappointed)))
I mean, yeah. People think my past comments have been in support of guys like Stoper & L&P when I actually loathe them.
My only point with Stoper was the notion that he was upfront about his work schedule (lack of), as opposed to L&P just lying constantly. Now? I see what people mean about Stoper as well.

What does this have to do with your comment? Well, the point that this is what happens with all releases from these guys. Tons of BS, lies and delay only to release an update that nobody likes.

What does it have to do with the point I started this reply with? I still believe the people continuing to pay them are ultimately at fault. Stop. If you don't like how they work, stop paying them. I don't know how many it applies to here on a pirating site but I just don't think you can keep paying them AND complain because your payments for unfinished, unchecked work is what causes them to work at the rate they do.
Rather than wait until it's done and send them some money if you enjoyed it (and they didn't milk it) people keep paying for the HOPE that the dev will one day get around to working and maybe, hopefully one day finish the VN.

It's insane to me. So, yes, people will complain soon because that's the order of things. Will they cancel their patreon sub to them? No. So the cycle will continue.
This despite the obvious fact that he didn't start working on this latest update until about October, lol. No way you claim August "dead or alive" and release in mid-November if you didn't start in October or start back in Summer but completely stop (for whatever reason) until October.
Again, why work when you get paid regardless?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes