4.10 star(s) 186 Votes
Jan 3, 2019
I mean, yeah. People think my past comments have been in support of guys like Stoper & L&P when I actually loathe them.
My only point with Stoper was the notion that he was upfront about his work schedule (lack of), as opposed to L&P just lying constantly. Now? I see what people mean about Stoper as well.

What does this have to do with your comment? Well, the point that this is what happens with all releases from these guys. Tons of BS, lies and delay only to release an update that nobody likes.

What does it have to do with the point I started this reply with? I still believe the people continuing to pay them are ultimately at fault. Stop. If you don't like how they work, stop paying them. I don't know how many it applies to here on a pirating site but I just don't think you can keep paying them AND complain because your payments for unfinished, unchecked work is what causes them to work at the rate they do.
Rather than wait until it's done and send them some money if you enjoyed it (and they didn't milk it) people keep paying for the HOPE that the dev will one day get around to working and maybe, hopefully one day finish the VN.

It's insane to me. So, yes, people will complain soon because that's th order of things. Will they cancel their patreon sub to them? No. So the cycle will continue.
I canceled my subscription and I don't regret it. Yes, the renderers are good, but this game doesn't even cost $10. If he released updates every month, at least 300 renderings with the development of the story, then I would pay him. BUT unfortunately, the trend has started to milk patrons. People who pay liars for work are either very very strange people, or someone is laundering money, the mafia is not sleeping)))

jas13

Nov 22, 2017
I canceled my subscription and I don't regret it. Yes, the renderers are good, but this game doesn't even cost $10. If he released updates every month, at least 300 renderings with the development of the story, then I would pay him. BUT unfortunately, the trend has started to milk patrons. People who pay liars for work are either very very strange people, or someone is laundering money, the mafia is not sleeping)))
Those people are in the highest pyramid of fapping , they are the most addicted of us it's like a drug to them they could not stop when they start paying and sniffing , and creators realized that and they're using this group of addicts forever.

Reactions: AlfredBundy4
Jan 3, 2019
Those people are in the highest pyramid of fapping , they are the most addicted of us it's like a drug to them they could not stop when they start paying and sniffing , and creators realized that and they're using this group of addicts forever.
This is understandable, there are many people who behave inappropriately, I mean that in public they can be calm and even friendly, but when they come home, they release their demon, and engage in all sorts of obscenities))) Yes, in fact, these are dependent and sick people, it's not enough for them to distort, they need more, someday, this will lead to a not very good situation.

Reactions: 1433223
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes