4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Also remember another reason why he's just a lazy lair we were supposed to already have some cheating sex in a previous update "so he claimed" but never delivered and it ended up just being a teaser.
I agree, this should have already happened but I say something with the image we just saw with grandpa Parker almost pushing his pole inside Jessica anyway if the next meeting between them doesn't happen the sex I give up lol I'm just going on the lesbian route anyway.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I agree, this should have already happened but I say something with the image we just saw with grandpa Parker almost pushing his pole inside Jessica anyway if the next meeting between them doesn't happen the sex I give up lol I'm just going on the lesbian route anyway.
i said id keep quite till the update and here it is and i knew we wouldn't get it after all this time and honestly at this point i dont think we ever will. He will find a way to not progress that route at all next update. At this point he is worse then AWAM dev because at least he's is evened out and not progressing in only certain routes. When i was younger lesbian stuff used to do it for me but as i got older and really exp women physically and mentally it's just not the same lol.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
i said id keep quite till the update and here it is and i knew we wouldn't get it after all this time and honestly at this point i dont think we ever will. He will find a way to not progress that route at all next update. At this point he is worse then AWAM dev because at least he's is evened out and not progressing in only certain routes. When i was younger lesbian stuff used to do it for me but as i got older and really exp women physically and mentally it's just not the same lol.
Truth be told, I think many here have been waiting for this, for example, I liked the image of Parker almost burying his Thor hammer in Jessica for about 9 months.. damn this is disappointing
and you are right there is no comparison between L&P and stoper the stoper is much worse lol
at least L&P is giving us its third update this month

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The dev wasted so much time animating this scene for 2 characters nobody cares about, when he could have used that animation for an extra scene for Jessica, you know.. the person we play this Vn for :FacePalm:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I thought I couldn't be disappointed any more then opening this spoiler my God lol I wasn't even interested in this fucking Jack man I should have done it only with Parker because that might even change the course of things who knows even sex but anyway since it wasn't this way life goes on.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
** Enjoy the update guys and girls, 9 months!

JessicaONeilsHardNews-0.55
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Sub... dude you are my savior. :love::p my disappointment was tearing me apart but this image healed me a bit the next update promises a lot by the way now i'm pretty sure the next Parker/Jessica event will have sex
After day 11 of the game I was thinking sex with mr.Parker will be on the Monday or Tuesday.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I used to support this until a while in something made old saves not work. How much actual sex (vagina or anal - not blowjob/handjob) is happening other than with husband so far? Been over 2 years since I supported.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I thought I couldn't be disappointed any more then opening this spoiler my God lol I wasn't even interested in this fucking Jack man I should have done it only with Parker because that might even change the course of things who knows even sex but anyway since it wasn't this way life goes on.
The worst part is next update is going to have nerd boy which means going back to teasing as their relationship hasn't progressed much at all, and maybe in 2 updates from now we might get a continuation with Parker, so that's like 2024.. :KEK:

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes