4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
After day 11 of the game I was thinking sex with mr.Parker will be on the Monday or Tuesday.
:unsure: I also thought the same but now with all we already know is with this new hot encounter between Jess\Parker maybe you'll get it right between these two days

Reactions: Ragnar7k

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The worst part is next update is going to have nerd boy which means going back to teasing as their relationship hasn't progressed much at all, and maybe in 2 updates from now we might get a continuation with Parker, so that's like 2024.. :KEK:
:eek: Oh damn not that nerdy kid I knew he would show up Sometime again but hopefully not in the next update I think stoper should follow up with one more encounter with Parker to happen what we all or most want lol Oh one more thing I even think this nerd Jessica played with in the bathroom is Tommy's friend Anyway I think I'm going to expect sex with Mr Parker in 2024 anyway. :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yeah, within the past year or so, stoper went from being a quite popular and respected dev to...well, something even worse than L&P.
:KEK: stoper achieved quite a feat don't you think? lol I was looking at some spoilers here from the meeting with Parker/Jack and that detective I forgot her name.. they were even good :HideThePain: but only that in 9 months.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.55] [stoperArt] [LQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.44GB
Repack size: 493MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /
MacOS = / (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes