4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
There really should be a separate section for the games approved by the Taliban and Southern Baptists like this and AWAM. Or mark them No Sexual Content. And why are games actually marked that even here? Or maybe a "blueball" tag that is easy to filter out anything that has it. Why the fuck would anyone want an all teasing no sex game? Teasing is boring.

Jul 13, 2022
Does anyone have a guide? I couldn't get the picture of Mr. Parker putting his dick on Jessica's pussy. How do you get to this point? How should I choose the previous choice? Thank you. English is not my native language

RandomCl

Jul 28, 2020
I came to check on game, as I do like once every month at this point, see update, yay! see is only the same ol' sex with BF, lesbian stuff that I don't care about (if you do good for you), and more endless teasing... After 9 months feel like dev even found a way to tease us with the updates themselves.

Babuka456

May 31, 2020
Just checked the update - definitely didn't worth waiting. For a one or two month period - it could be ok, but not for 9 months. No progress with plot, no progress with corruption. The same old stuff: a little bit of boyfriend sex, a little bit of lesbian sex and a little bit of teasing.
Ty for saving my time

Reactions: oldschool34500

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
There really should be a separate section for the games approved by the Taliban and Southern Baptists like this and AWAM. Or mark them No Sexual Content. And why are games actually marked that even here? Or maybe a "blueball" tag that is easy to filter out anything that has it. Why the fuck would anyone want an all teasing no sex game? Teasing is boring.
:unsure: Provocations are good at certain times and on occasions but unfortunately everything has a limit. and let's be honest the teases here at Hard News are always very good but there comes a time when it gets boring especially in the real fun parts being cut halfway through like what happened in this new update I thought I would have sex
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was a little disappointed But I liked it at the same time but I still have my criticisms about stoper

Last edited:

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Scenes where the teasing and corruption hit hard are the best when you dont know what is going to happen, but sadly, this is not the case. Its more like milking teasing when all the time its the same.
Yeah as you can see this started on 2018 , I was still in college that time, now I'm already a working man and has my own family its almost 2023 and here we are , to think that development is also very slow as well as the pace , such a waste

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
:unsure: Provocations are good at certain times and on occasions but unfortunately everything has a limit. and let's be honest the teases here at Hard News are always very good but there comes a time when it gets boring especially in the real fun parts being cut halfway through like what happened in this new update I thought I would have sex
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was a little disappointed But I liked it at the same time but I still have my criticisms about stoper
I don't like them at all. No sex by 3rd release (and not including spouse or BF/GF if there is one) are shit games. No sex is BORING.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Forget being a scam, this is turning into a behavioral study on how far people can be pushed and abused. By every metric Stoper mislead in all of his dev diaries. He has left a trail of proof that the months of "hard work" didn't amount to much at all. He's almost daring patrons to drop their support. It's almost as if he holds his patrons in contempt because he gave them an update that fails to advance the game in a meaningful way despite taking 9 months to produce. 2023 will certainly be the last year for this game.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
This game is gonna be finished in 15 years. Developers should really aim for shorter and simpler stories. I'd say scrap this shit and start over.

Note that I'm fine with the progression being slow, but if the progression is slow and the development is slow, the game never gets finished...

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes