4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
This game is gonna be finished in 15 years. Developers should really aim for shorter and simpler stories. I'd say scrap this shit and start over.
It's not about making them shorter or simpler but about how quickly they get the work done compared to what some of them claim. Other devs with stories that are just as long and/or more complex are produced in a way that there is more content packed in the same amount of time and in some cases quicker. Devs like Stoper are proving how far milking gets taken on the patreon platform cause they know they can get away with it and that there will always be people willing to white knight for them on forums like this.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
This game is gonna be finished in 15 years. Developers should really aim for shorter and simpler stories. I'd say scrap this shit and start over.

Note that I'm fine with the progression being slow, but if the progression is slow and the development is slow, the game never gets finished...
Yes there are certain games that I look for more for the story but when it comes to the female protagonist I look for more spicy scenes a lot of twists several routes and of course the main thing is sex and a little bit of history or even mystery

Reactions: andresblinky

Jul 13, 2022
back on day four when in the news stand with parker let parker take charge instead of jess
thank you very much,can i ask you another question?In 13 day,how jesscia can meet the black guy?I just can see Jess meet the girl BLAKE.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
9 months waiting for few minutes of dubious playable action that you can't even remember
in RL it usually goes vice versa....
only one thing is identical: milking excited idiot who is paying that few moments of "fun" for full 9 months and years of blueballing to come...

Last edited by a moderator:
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes