4.10 star(s) 186 Votes
Jan 3, 2019
I just discovered this game. My first impression is excellent! :love:
I thank DEV for starting such a masterpiece.
Good continuation for the future updates (y)
The next update will be in a year or 10 months, judging by the development time of 400 renderers on a POWERFUL PC, and the game creator makes 2 renderers in the morning))) miracles, unbelievable))) 9 months for 400 renderers, but he does two renderings in the morning))) hahahaha The game is juicy, it hurts a lot of people to milk, and it is scattered with unrealizable promises.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I was wondering, is there an option to concentrate just on the girls?
I am only interested in the lesbian route in this game, but so far being willing to go as far as possible with the girls has led to doing stuff with the guys as well, stuff I didn't really want Jess to do.

Was it possible fe. for the pool and darts scene to play out WITHOUT the lap dancing?
So far I'm trying to balance using her feminine wiles to get information, without actually doing much, doing as little as possible with the boyfriend and everything possible with any of the ladies, but I really don't want to come to a point where she starts doing things like lap dances without having the option to stop her, but if this is how the scene plays out automatically I will have to grudgingly accept it.

Reactions: DiMoVe

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Stay with me on this because this may take a while. But here is my comment on all the comments about stopper. When I was a kid I had to walk to the bus stop every morning. On my way I had to pass a house that had a fence and about 5 beware of dog signs. Every morning I passed by the house the house the dog (it was a german shepard) would come running out to the fence and barked at me like he wanted to kill me. It scared me to death. I didn't want to walk by his house but I had no choice. I was getting mad that the dog acted like that and nobody did anything about it. I told my mother about it and this is what she said, "'Does the dog bark at you everyday? Has he ever bitten you or scratched you?" My answer was Yes and No. Then she said, "are you surprised that the dog does this?" No. "So then why are you upset that the dog acts EXACTLY like you expect him to? The dog is just being the dog."
this is exactly the problem with this game. Stopper acts exactly like he has acted in the past and yet we all (me included) get mad at him. It's just Stopper being Stopper. We need to lower our expectations of anything this guy does. I don't know why his patreons stay with him but I'm not one of them so I can't complain. I guess the problem is we all like the look of jessica and the situations she could get into and we are frustrated that Stopper seems to be just playing with us. He teases and never delivers. It's driving me crazy and it's one of the reasons I don't come on this thread very often. I get your pain, but that dog is going to keep barking at us and we just have to accept it. Just lower your expectations......A lot.

DrSpecial

Jan 15, 2019
I was wondering, is there an option to concentrate just on the girls?
I am only interested in the lesbian route in this game, but so far being willing to go as far as possible with the girls has led to doing stuff with the guys as well, stuff I didn't really want Jess to do.

Was it possible fe. for the pool and darts scene to play out WITHOUT the lap dancing?
So far I'm trying to balance using her feminine wiles to get information, without actually doing much, doing as little as possible with the boyfriend and everything possible with any of the ladies, but I really don't want to come to a point where she starts doing things like lap dances without having the option to stop her, but if this is how the scene plays out automatically I will have to grudgingly accept it.
if you are not on the path of parker then you will win the dart game and its ends there.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes