4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
that is the main reason i don't pay to patreons, i play literally hundreds of games off here, so there is no need to sub and i couldn't afford to support many devs anyway. i take what they give me for free since it is for free. don't like the update? me neither. on to the next game. lots to play.

heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
I have to say the game has hugeee potential ,but to me I think the Dev has lost interest in the game . This update took wayyy to long for what the update has in it ~ I was really hoping for some hot lesbian action with Rosa ,even Blake again would of been hot ! but another scene with Heather , even for me kind of getting over it. I dont want to be a negative Nancy here , but I have a feeling this game is inching closer to being abandoned ! just my two cents ~ but to wait that long for an update and to see not much progress ,makes me think Jessica Hards News is done news~!

May 30, 2017
wow, after reading all those comments i am not even gonna bother downloading it and i am also temporarily adding the game to ignore list, ill check it out again in 3 or 4 years and hopefully by that time Dev might add at least 2 or 3 hours worth of contents to game, Honestly i wouldn't even be surprised if its only 30 or 40 minutes....
if you remember this game exist in the next 3 or 4 years. And I would not expect to see new plot in the next few years at this work rate lol

May 30, 2017
Some people are really ridiculously rich that they dont care about their money so they're giving him for this. Or they just have a bad financial management skill, or just want to do charity :/

Reactions: ROve and Gintoky
Jan 3, 2019
Just look at the pictures at the root of the game, or turn on the text skip function in the game, rewind with the answer choices, it will take a minute, and you will reach the new content. It's a pity that Parker didn't fuck Jessica, it would be cool to see how he has her in different poses. That would be the hottest scene. But unfortunately, such completions are necessary for the successful milking of patrons))) And in the next update, Jessica will shove half of the penis and pull it out, in another update the full length will enter In another update there will be two frictions. And finally, in version 0.79 there will be an animation of sex)))

Reactions: ROve

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
There is something I don't understand (it doesn't surprise me, there are many things I don't understand in my life) Ok... I see here a lot of people complaining. Really? Oh yeah! They complain! They complain about the nine months since the last release. They complain about how short this update has been. They complain because the only sex scenes are with the boyfriend, Conner, and a lesbian, with the neighbor. Yes... They complain. But, making a more intuitive reading, they do not complain about it. No sir. They complain because they have not yet been able to see Jessica, corrupt and degraded, jumping on the cock of each one of the ugliest characters that have appeared, the Boss, the Mayor, the Governor, the chubby Intern or the old crap Parker. Either way, I don't think any of those complaints are going to change anything around here. The guy who develops the game will continue to do things at his pace and his way. Although I do understand that these "complainers" do it as some kind of catharsis. How sad, they still won't be able to project all the demons, from the beautiful girls who have rejected them onto poor Jessica.
Go Conner!! LOL
In other words “I can’t handle criticism towards things I like.”

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
since i only recently started playing this so i am not bothered by the long time between updates, i was still a bit bored with the new update. since i play the faithful route only there was really only about 10 mins of actual playtime, so yeah, underwhelming. still i enjoyed the previous story alot and Jessica is hot as fuck.
i looked through the script files to see how much of the story i actually got and it wasn't much. about half the script is devoted to being on the faithful route while there is some lesbo love between Heather and Jessica, the majority of the hot scenes are between the old farts and Jess and the female cop. hard pass for me. hope the next update is alot better and doesn't take so long to arrive.
Can I politely ask you why you're a playing a faithful route in a game that it's destined to corrupt the FMC? I'm not criticizing your choice, just curious to know, because as you said, you don't have too much content and I guess in the future it will be scarcer. Are you willing to do things along with Conner (threesomes, hotwifing, swing) ?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
JokerLeader Any hope of new version MAC compression, mon frerr?
Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.55] Mac Compressed

Compressed Win/Linux by FAP369ZONE

Compressed Size Mac: 492 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
When all is said and done I'm really guessing the dev here will probably have spent more total time logging into alt accounts to spam away at the report button here then he will have invested into developing the actual game.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i always prefer to play the faithful routes in these types of games when possible unless there is a male mc and then can do what i like. that is just how i like to play i guess. i get that there is content out there for other types of players but i wouldn't play this if i didn't have control of what the female mc would be doing.

ding123

Apr 5, 2019
I'd like to have more options. Like not choose between ride or blow but no sex for the guy at all and getting more and more attracted to girls and later have the option to leave Conner or kick him out.

Reactions: botc76

fihesog318

Jul 6, 2020
I ended my Patreon subscription, left the Discord server and unfollowed this thread
I think I have to treat this game like a once a year holiday where you can be crazy 2 months before and 1 month after
But talking about Christmas or Halloween or my birthday every day of the year seems crazy and unpolite
Be well, gentlemen

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes