4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

jcgan

Dec 12, 2020
Where are these branches that stoper was saying it took him to many time to build. I didnt see anything like that from this update

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
That’s weird I didn’t get that scene but got him sucking her titties pretty hard and then straight to humping her, getting the tip in then out and came
Yes it was very strange if you didn't understand imagine me :KEK: as you already mentioned Jessica was having her breasts sucked hard she was already very excited and ready for the main course but as always we only had teasing when Parker entered with the tip in the pussy Jessica's I was at a fucking party my brain wasn't even able to think straight but then came the disappointment of that bastard Parker not continuing to taste that pussy completely hitting her with all his strength dammit Jessica was ready FUCK

Reactions: jcgan

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Does Connor, I mean Stoper ask his patrons if they want to see Connor Jess sex scene in each update or do a poll who they want to see Jessica bang?
Well like bad Santa, I’ll see you next year for an update

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
My gues
who can complain of the quality?
theres only one thing and its the dev-time. it takes a lot.
but better slow than nothing. so I want this game to continue even if the next time we discuss is around august next year when 0.60 is released. cya.
Another defender, better nothing than this, it's mockery but if you like OK.

• Angry
Reactions: whoabacha and baka

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
There were some good scenes but it wasn't worth the wait, it would be different if the scene with Parker had sex
Ok my friend , after reading all your posts carefully knowing that you do not care about Blake and do not care about the storyline too much , I will tell Your Emma and charlotte that you do not care about them any more, Hoping to see you next year with Jessica.
and I will spend the whole year with another Princess. :p :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Actually that perv kid from the restaurant if that’s who we’re talking about,
got further than Tommy.
He got to see Jessica’s pussy in a private stall and she was fingering herself watching him jack off and he got to cum on Jessica’s leg & then either lick her leg clean or wipe off with tissue, depending on your choice
There was a choice?
There is no such thing with Jessica-you always lick it.

boostedanimal

Dec 19, 2017
ngl, i really thought that stoper would put out a half-assed sex scene on the cheating route so his simps from patreon and f95 would cream their pants and write furious comments how it was worth waiting 9 months for this and attack those who laughed at them all this time for supporting stoper and his obvious theft but he went even further and released another garbage update, kudos to you stoper, you really have balls of steel, keep milking these idiots

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes