4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Fuckito

May 17, 2022
Hey if you guys are happy wasting your time and energy posting about something so meaningless that says more about you than anything else. Do you guys sit and refresh the update page every hour for 9 months? I see the game update download it play it, enjoy it then forget about it until I see it on the updated page again. You just sound like entitled bitter coomers. You guys need to get a breath of fresh air and a reality check.
I wonder if you spent a lot of energy writing this nonsense that you wrote with the mind of a child? There are currently 917 pages of comments. According to your explanation, people commenting for 917 pages are stupid and you are smart. And you're trying to reason with people.o_O

whoabacha

Jul 17, 2017
I wonder if you spent a lot of energy writing this nonsense that you wrote with the mind of a child? There are currently 917 pages of comments. According to your explanation, people commenting for 917 pages are stupid and you are smart. And you're trying to reason with people.o_O
Thanks for letting me know I hit the nail on the head

Jan 3, 2019
As we said earlier, there will be disappointment. Even the scene with Parker is so castrated (licked, touched the pussy and finished), what is it?! It would be appropriate somewhere on the v0.40 update, but not in this update, there should have been sex here. I think the next update will be in the summer, and the second probably in December. In any case, the creator of the game is just an incredible liar.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I actually thought when Mr Parker blew his load and collapsed on top of Jessica,
that he died.
I don’t know how much more that guys ticker can take,
and what a wasted scene at the beach with Rosa
and making Jess play babysitter with her rug rats.
(When you put out small update in 9 months,
don’t fuckin waste it with Jess playing with fuckin kids that no one gives a fuck about)
even Rosa admits missing Parker’s bigdick,
and if her rug rats werent there she would have gone topless and put on a show for her admirers on the beach.
FUCK
This part at least was hilarious lol I also thought that Parker had already left for another world the way he fell on top of Jessica if it was in real life this old man would have his last orgasm right there :KEK: but since it's a game and also if it weren't for the script and its importance as one of the main characters in this corruption route Mr Parker would even manage to fuck Jessica well it would be wild and nasty and a great sex scene but I have my Doubts if he would make it out alive afterwards. :BootyTime: now let's go to the beach scenes I can't stand it so look at this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you know I didn't even comment here because I was really excited about this beach event especially because it was one of my great wishes to see Rosa in all her glory and I even got that but it was disappointing at the same time with Jessica babysitting the little creatures pretty much all the time yeah you're right we waited 9 months to see Jessica playing with Rosa's kids instead of Jessica playing with Rosa the way we wanted.. with more topless shenanigans some preaching or flirting with some hot guys but nooooo we only turned Jessica into a babysitter during this event which should have been really hot and exciting lol nothing against Rosa's kids I actually thought they were cute but I expected fun between my two girls damn it would have been even better if instead of taking the kids Rosa invited Jess to a big family dinner and there Jess would meet Rosa's children. that part of Rosa saying she missed Parker's penis only increased my desire if it weren't for her little mice kkk we would be getting a big topless show or Jessica/Rosa kissing for the audience to see. or them coming out of the water with those bodies sculpted by gods but that's not exactly what happened, isn't it Fuck

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

jcgan

Dec 12, 2020
Wtf all this waiting for one playable day which didnt have any sex scene except the one with conner

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
The guys really knows how to use a good "equipment".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She does nothing for me, & I’m a big fan of black women,
just not this one,
to me wasted renders,
that should have been Rosa there.
That would have been so fucking hot &
I bet Jessica would have made out with her & they could have done an Eiffel Tower with Parker or Jack or just good old 4some action. That would have been 5 tissues material

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
That’s weird I didn’t get that scene but got him sucking her titties pretty hard and then straight to humping her, getting the tip in then out and came
Yeah this part has 2 versions. I believe it depends on a previous interaction with Mr.Parker on his Newsstand during PD4 or 5, where the player gets to choose between taking control or letting Mr.Parker handle it.

This part is also pretty much the only one where you could call it actual branching or another route. Every other situation where previous choices would matter are either cut short entirely, or have just a couple of different renders which can be counted on one hand. Makes me shake my head in disbelief considering how much stoper's been talking about different routes and branches. There have been so many lies over the span of this entire development cycle, it's insane.

jcgan

Dec 12, 2020
Alright folks, here's some food for thought.

So, first things first...

The update consists of 486 total renders, including animations. Animations make for 144 renders, which leaves us with 342 static renders. 342 renders and 4 animations in 9 1/2 months is laughable at best, and realistically speaking it's a complete joke. Stoper has created roughly 1.6 renders per day.

That alone makes me question many different things, but one that is really sticking out is a comment from stoper the morning before release, where he mentioned that he had "added a couple more images this morning". How is he able to casually add several images in the morning hours, but during the whole 9 1/2 months of development, he can barely create more than ONE render throughout an entire workday? (Keep that in mind for the following, as it might make more sense here in just a second)

So with that, I noticed something else which I find quite interesting to say the least. Y'all remember the development blog from September 28th? This particular development blog had a render attached to it, as is the case for most of stoper's devblogs. This render shows a Dartboard, and this exact same render is also part of the update. Now, what's so interesting about that you might ask? Well, if you take a closer look at the game's image folder, you'll notice that these Dartboard renders do appear during the last event at around render number ~230 out of 486 (give or take), Which is pretty close to the halfway point of this entire update. What I'm getting at is, if we were to assume that these Dartboard renders were made pretty much at the same time the September 28th devblog got published, it would mean that stoper added roughly ~260 more renders from the 28th of September to the day of release, November 15th. That again would mean he's been creating more than 50% of the ENTIRE update in about 5-6 weeks (I'm saying 5-6 because the last ~2 weeks were used for script, writing, testing and whatnot). And that brings me to my actual point.

Is it possible that stoper was getting the second half of the update done in just over a month, while the first half of this update took him more than 8 months? I know there's rumours about stoper not actually working for several months at the beginning of a development cycle, and this would certainly reinforce these theories. Now, many people would probably say how that's just a stupid coincidence and doesn't mean anything, but look back at my second paragraph and why I said to keep that in mind. Also, there is another development blog from September 8th, which shows a kitchen table with cake and milkshake on it. This was used at the very end of the 'Heather event' and is completely in line and the right order with the Dartboard devblog from the 28th of September.

I believe all the devblogs with the delays, deadlines, "more routes" and whatnot were just a complete hoax. By the way, where are all those different routes he was working on? The player has very limited options, some of which even end a scene early, another has a slightly different outcome. Where is all this extra work, branches, routes... all the nonsense stoper's been talking about for MONTHS? What happened to this super epic custom beach scenery he's been "working" on for so long? We barely even see any of it. And the parts we do see are premade assets with maybe a couple objects moved around, added or removed.

So, if you ask me, I think stoper has barely done any work in the first ~7 months of this development cycle. Call me crazy if you want. Peace!
Facts bro

jcgan

Dec 12, 2020
Where are these branches that stoper was saying it took him to many time to build. I didnt see anything like that from this update

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
That’s weird I didn’t get that scene but got him sucking her titties pretty hard and then straight to humping her, getting the tip in then out and came
Yes it was very strange if you didn't understand imagine me :KEK: as you already mentioned Jessica was having her breasts sucked hard she was already very excited and ready for the main course but as always we only had teasing when Parker entered with the tip in the pussy Jessica's I was at a fucking party my brain wasn't even able to think straight but then came the disappointment of that bastard Parker not continuing to taste that pussy completely hitting her with all his strength dammit Jessica was ready FUCK

Reactions: jcgan
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes