4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mac version please
you have 2 options: 1. dl and extract pc version and copy it's \game folder on mac version's *game* folder and replace all files and play, 2. dl renpysdk for mac and play pc version with it.

Reactions: fabyoxx

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Are the events for this update:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wondering if there's some hidden scene connecting to previous choices.
Hmm well thought out I thought about it oddly enough but I discarded this idea until now I thought it would not be possible but I remembered that we can follow several different routes maybe kkk we will have hidden content that we can go unnoticed with Jack if we don't follow Mr Parker's path :unsure: I'm going to play again and choose the non-Parker route to see how it will be or this will only be possible in the next update :KEK:

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Hmm well thought out I thought about it oddly enough but I discarded this idea until now I thought it would not be possible but I remembered that we can follow several different routes maybe kkk we will have hidden content that we can go unnoticed with Jack if we don't follow Mr Parker's path :unsure: I'm going to play again and choose the non-Parker route to see how it will be or this will only be possible in the next update :KEK:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Ahh yes I understand the scene with Parker I already did I mean both well saying man thank you for letting me know I would waste my time because my interest is only Jess/Parker really.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Ok, so far I have been able to see 2 different ending scenes with Mr Parker, (not sure at this point what choices made the difference). Is that it or is there a scene where Jessica goes all the way? :unsure:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Ahh yes I understand the scene with Parker I already did I mean both well saying man thank you for letting me know I would waste my time because my interest is only Jess/Parker really.
The guys really knows how to use a good "equipment".

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
there is a hidden scene in this, it's really hard to get though you have to do these things IN order to get it

1. support stoper for 3 months
2. keep supporting stoper for another 2 months
3. wait 4 more months while supporting stoper

now if you do that just right, and make sure your tier is high enough, you get the hidden scene

which is stoper riding you with a strap on while counting his money and laughing hysterically

whoabacha

Jul 17, 2017
The fact that they are playing the game for free does not mean that people cannot criticize that game. I'm so glad someone like you isn't following us.
Hey if you guys are happy wasting your time and energy posting about something so meaningless that says more about you than anything else. Do you guys sit and refresh the update page every hour for 9 months? I see the game update download it play it, enjoy it then forget about it until I see it on the updated page again. You just sound like entitled bitter coomers. You guys need to get a breath of fresh air and a reality check.

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
If the big last scene ended with sex with Mister Parker - then the wait of 9 months would be worth it!
But...
1. Again, sex with Conor - as predictable - is no longer surprising, but according to the plot of the story, this is a young couple and this is typical for them, but why waste time on this if we have already seen it many times? I don't understand...
2. The beach scene is short and doesn't even have any tease... Beautiful - but boring!
3. Another sex scene with Heather is hot - but why not add not only the movement of their asses pop up and down, but also bounce back and forth, add splashes between them and a double-sided dildo - it would be top! But the scene is short...

And lastly - Where is the sensational animation behind the work on which so much time has been spent? As for me, this update has the shortest animation that has been for all the updates in a variety of scenes!

Update is good but not satisfied at all. As I expected that the update will cause a lot of controversy and dissatisfaction, if the last scene had ended in sex, then the long wait would have been worth it! And so, many teasing again - it's all...
The next time the update will be released in a "year" or so - if it comes out at all, due to recent events around the world...
It hurts to see such a beautiful work - which is dying a little by little...

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
who can complain of the quality?
theres only one thing and its the dev-time. it takes a lot.
but better slow than nothing. so I want this game to continue even if the next time we discuss is around august next year when 0.60 is released. cya.
not just that how many abandon the game. they start the game and a month in to it drop the crap and do something else and quality is garbage or they do the good old REMAKE on the damn game.
I like the game i don't mind waiting.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes