4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
There's no doubt about the quality of Stoper's work. It's really a shame that 9 months of "development" led to these scenes. Obviously there wasn't a lot of work done over that time. I pulled my subscription and am actually happy to have done so. It's terrible really....Stoper could have been one of the greatest out there. The massive wait and underwhelming update are sure to drive subscription numbers down. Oh well, you reap what you sow. Good luck Stoper...thanks for the time

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I mean, the update isn't bad, what is bad is how long it took to make for what we got AND that we again got a teasing scene instead of a proper sex scene...
I agree the dates that Jessica had were good the main course was missing as everyone already knows but it was good scenes and very hot but for the time it took it doesn't make sense just that of content..
and all the teasing again on the corruption route (stoper) really likes to torture us I even think he gets excited about it :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
Here's a solution.

You can access an "edit names" menu with a transparent button in the top right corner of the game (hover your mouse over there to see the button).

Changes are persistent so it will apply to all of your saves and replays (as long as the mod is installed).

It won't break your saves (no original files are modified). If you remove the mod (by deleting bibifoc folder) or play the next version without this mod, the game will just return to original names.

This mod will very probably be compatible with later versions of JOHN.

You can edit any names in the game. For now, I just add Conner to the list. If you want to add more, add names to the list at the beginning of the edit_names.rpy file.

!!! It's possible names aren't correctly replaced in some situations. Please let me know if this is the case. !!!

Install: Unzip edit_names.3.zip in <JOHN folder>/game folder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So you can't replace Jessica's name with this?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yes, it may be of good quality, but to hell with the quality that comes after 9 months. Moreover, the content is very short. If the best quality costs that much time then we shouldn't criticize the poor quality of other developers who update in a short time.
Yes man, it can even have a good quality and be a great game but it's no use if the Dev takes 9 months for a simple update with little content and only two sex scenes in the route of the wonderful Conner again kkk if it's always like this me I prefer to play some good games with reasonable quality but at least there is what I want to see there is even a good story like ( Of Birds and Bees ) and ( Succubus Contract ) are good games ;)

Reactions: Fuckito
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes