4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

xxxperv69

Jan 26, 2022
Hey
Happy the update was finally relesed but I feel like it could have been more spicy on the ntr. In fact I was expecting some more spicy scenes with the non connor males. It s good we have material as several scenes were released but please next time let some stranger giving some dick to Jess !
I remember that this game was tagged abandonned last year and now it's on dev again, I take what Stoper gives even if I feel on edge (and I think it's done on purpuse). He preserves Jess ntrvirginity to turn us on. I wish we could have even half the update every 2 or 3 months...
Maybe it will be hard to push us on edge when Jess will be fucked all sides by all strangers in the game...

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
all im saying is: 99% of ppl here as well as me are getting this free, get what you are given and be happy about it, stop whining updates take too long.

and with that ill leave you, need to paint the ceiling white if you know what i mean :devilish:
I am not so dumb to support crap like this, I support only those developers who take care about his project and players.

Omiru0094

Jun 19, 2022
Ok! I could write a big PRO Stoper comment if the quantity of the text is important for someone. I would not do that instead i will do a short summary:

YES long waiting time
YES few update content
YES you can judge about milking (even if you dont contribuite, but still judge others)
YES can measure how many randers/day (like you are the owner and Stoper is your employee)

BUT

-the quality of the picture
-the story line (not a girl who is just fucking eveyone everywere, instead scenarios and life situations close to real life ones)
-the detailed situations
-the outfits

…WOW! I hate it but i have to admit it, don’t like the waiting but i like the result!

GOOD JOB STOPER! Looking fw to the next release.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I am not gonna support Stoper anymore. Do you call this update? Tch!
Those are wise words. A year ago, for example, I thought a lot about supporting him, but I can see that I did the right thing not to. I will only help with this game if one day, by a miracle, things go back to normal every three months of updates at least and with greater content Yes, I know, I know, it makes you want to laugh at my comment, but it sucks, right, to have that kind of thought and think the opposite :BootyTime::KEK:

Reactions: RCC14 and McZoy

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
who can complain of the quality?
theres only one thing and its the dev-time. it takes a lot.
but better slow than nothing. so I want this game to continue even if the next time we discuss is around august next year when 0.60 is released. cya.

MestoTesto

Mar 15, 2021
Devs not only do that but post under alt accounts. One was caught doing this on here not too long ago. Had a bunch of alts that defended his really bad game he eventually abandoned.

The point about reaching a climax in sexual encounter (no pun) is valid and clearly a lot of devs drag that out because they know some interest will fall when people get what they want.

Blue-balling sells. It works. Again, the greatest turn-on is mystery, what the imagination conjures up.
We've all seen 1000 pairs of tits but we meet a girl and the less she shows the more we want to see them. Logically, we know it's just a pair of tits. We'll see them and they'll be tits. It'll be cool but just tits, lol. Yet...we want to see them more than the chick that flashes hers all the time.

Logically, a fan knows that seeing Jessica fuck *insert your desired guy here* will be just like any other. The first time it happens you'll not hard but then you'll realize it wasn't worth the wait. Good but not worth the wait and $100s given to the dev.

AWAM? Same thing. In 10 years (literally) when Sophia actually fucks someone that isn't her husband, you'll cum. You'll like it but it will not have been worth the 10-15 years you waited and all that money you spent. Especially when there is fan art for both VNs. You can see what I'll look like right now.

But no, you want the situation and you want it to match what you've built it up in your mind to be...and the dev knows that. So, why rush? Why hurry when that happens when half the paying subs will be over it the second they finally see it?

Hence the milking...or one of the reasons anyway.
Thanks you for your precious comment. You explained some of the things I wanted to explain in more detail. Human life is a blink of an eye, but there are those who welcome the 9-month period despite the promises made.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Damn that hot scene with Mr Parker was really good but I was rooting too hard with a really deep slide in Jessica's pussy with the help of her soaking pussy making Parker's dick come in with everything anyway since it wasn't like that at least I got some hope in the next encounters between Jess/Parker there will be sex I just ask that for the love (stoper) DON'T get involved with the next encounter with Parker There has to finally be sex yes if not we will have endless fucking teasing and just sex with Conner as usual. guys let's be realistic here it's being difficult for Parker to have sex with Jessica I imagine the other characters like Mayor/David/Christian/Mr Birch and the others Tommy/Duncan/Director/Victor/Jack/Jerry if I were you I'd play again Hard News in about three years or even more as I was saying everyone here must have one of those characters as your favorite to beat Jessica's pussy but thinking to myself.. :unsure: sex with Parker is already being difficult imagine all those who I mentioned that they are not even close to the relationship that Jessica has with Parker :KEK:

MestoTesto

Mar 15, 2021
Alright folks, here's some food for thought.

So, first things first...

The update consists of 486 total renders, including animations. Animations make for 144 renders, which leaves us with 342 static renders. 342 renders and 4 animations in 9 1/2 months is laughable at best, and realistically speaking it's a complete joke. Stoper has created roughly 1.6 renders per day.

That alone makes me question many different things, but one that is really sticking out is a comment from stoper the morning before release, where he mentioned that he had "added a couple more images this morning". How is he able to casually add several images in the morning hours, but during the whole 9 1/2 months of development, he can barely create more than ONE render throughout an entire workday? (Keep that in mind for the following, as it might make more sense here in just a second)

So with that, I noticed something else which I find quite interesting to say the least. Y'all remember the development blog from September 28th? This particular development blog had a render attached to it, as is the case for most of stoper's devblogs. This render shows a Dartboard, and this exact same render is also part of the update. Now, what's so interesting about that you might ask? Well, if you take a closer look at the game's image folder, you'll notice that these Dartboard renders do appear during the last event at around render number ~230 out of 486 (give or take), Which is pretty close to the halfway point of this entire update. What I'm getting at is, if we were to assume that these Dartboard renders were made pretty much at the same time the September 28th devblog got published, it would mean that stoper added roughly ~260 more renders from the 28th of September to the day of release, November 15th. That again would mean he's been creating more than 50% of the ENTIRE update in about 5-6 weeks (I'm saying 5-6 because the last ~2 weeks were used for script, writing, testing and whatnot). And that brings me to my actual point.

Is it possible that stoper was getting the second half of the update done in just over a month, while the first half of this update took him more than 8 months? I know there's rumours about stoper not actually working for several months at the beginning of a development cycle, and this would certainly reinforce these theories. Now, many people would probably say how that's just a stupid coincidence and doesn't mean anything, but look back at my second paragraph and why I said to keep that in mind. Also, there is another development blog from September 8th, which shows a kitchen table with cake and milkshake on it. This was used at the very end of the 'Heather event' and is completely in line and the right order with the Dartboard devblog from the 28th of September.

I believe all the devblogs with the delays, deadlines, "more routes" and whatnot were just a complete hoax. By the way, where are all those different routes he was working on? The player has very limited options, some of which even end a scene early, another has a slightly different outcome. Where is all this extra work, branches, routes... all the nonsense stoper's been talking about for MONTHS? What happened to this super epic custom beach scenery he's been "working" on for so long? We barely even see any of it. And the parts we do see are premade assets with maybe a couple objects moved around, added or removed.

So, if you ask me, I think stoper has barely done any work in the first ~7 months of this development cycle. Call me crazy if you want. Peace!
No more words are needed on these statements. Everything is clear. It's not easy to talk to crazy fans. I hope they will be able to better understand this situation that you have explained so clearly.

Also right now I'm getting a warning when I click like. I hit the daily like limit. Why the like limit? It's like a restriction on freedom of expression, I guess. :oops:
2022-11-16 122633.jpg

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes