4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It's true this scene had good equipment.. even I was surprised because I wasn't expecting this one.. scenes with Naomi but it was pretty hot but I wish that had happened with Jess also having both of them sucking on her nipples :devilish:

• Love
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Thanks for the updated and nice beautiful render from Jessica(y)
But almost a year Jessica only fucked by beloved man Connor only. And tease many guy and women with her temptation. This story still far and long away to get men dick inside her.:sneaky:
Come on man this game not a comics serial that we are not answer just with yes or no. Make it more entertaint and fun;)
You know what, the missille already comes to Poland so we dont have much time more:p

Last edited:

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Looks like I'm missing some of the content due to my previous choices and the playtime is quite short for me. Changing simple variables does not improve it much.
- does anyone know how to change the array elements in Renpy console?
- do we have some up-to-date walkthrough mod?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
:eek: Oh damn not that nerdy kid I knew he would show up Sometime again but hopefully not in the next update I think stoper should follow up with one more encounter with Parker to happen what we all or most want lol Oh one more thing I even think this nerd Jessica played with in the bathroom is Tommy's friend Anyway I think I'm going to expect sex with Mr Parker in 2024 anyway. :BootyTime:
Actually that perv kid from the restaurant if that’s who we’re talking about,
got further than Tommy.
He got to see Jessica’s pussy in a private stall and she was fingering herself watching him jack off and he got to cum on Jessica’s leg & then either lick her leg clean or wipe off with tissue, depending on your choice

Reactions: Dyhart

despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019
Ok! I could write a big PRO Stoper comment if the quantity of the text is important for someone. I would not do that instead i will do a short summary:

YES long waiting time
YES few update content
YES you can judge about milking (even if you dont contribuite, but still judge others)
YES can measure how many randers/day (like you are the owner and Stoper is your employee)

BUT

-the quality of the picture
-the story line (not a girl who is just fucking eveyone everywere, instead scenarios and life situations close to real life ones)
-the detailed situations
-the outfits

…WOW! I hate it but i have to admit it, don’t like the waiting but i like the result!

GOOD JOB STOPER! Looking fw to the next release.
Good day stoper

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
If you genuinely wanted to oppose the idea of milking games, make your own game then rub it in their face when its finished in under a year or something.
this what you said is stupid.
what would you say to art, movie, music or book critics? make own opera, movie, paint or book before reviewing other ones and telling it sucks and is made that way only for profit?
how many times you said to your friends "this movie sucks" and you never made a movie?
it is up to "artist" to do what he wants (do art quality, commercial shit or milking sheeps), as it is god damned right everyone here to say what they want.

Last edited:
Reactions: BorgiaBou and m4pII

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
I read the comments after the update on the "mega", in this update there is not even any choice, just vannila.

It turns out that the last scene has three variations - i have the one where Parker does Jessica's cunnilingus.
Come on!!! Why not make the choice to see parker trying to penetrate Jessica with this cock or do cunnilingus?
No u fucking have to replay the whole game to see this or that choice in action and not in the pictures from the folder...

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
;-) How can you get rid of your blue balls, if there is no sex? This makes no sense to me.... :p
Wow my frustration allowed me to break free of my blue balls I wouldn't get my balls hurting who would be crazy to do that to?? Anyway, since there was no sex, I was content with this specific scene because Jessica and I came together and I have to say that it was liberating :KEK: I wasn't even going to masturbate but I ended up giving in with that scene at the end. ;)

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Well, what can i say... I love this game, playing from the beginning...
This update? 5 years - 9 months... 3 scenes...??? Still touching, licking?????
I have only one question...
Grandpa Parker scene...
I´m playing corruption route i think... Avoiding Connor...
How come i have Parker licking her pussy, but no dickrubbing????
Different path? Or is it funart?
Or maybe i have to fuck Connor to get the scene???

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
:unsure: Provocations are good at certain times and on occasions but unfortunately everything has a limit. and let's be honest the teases here at Hard News are always very good but there comes a time when it gets boring especially in the real fun parts being cut halfway through like what happened in this new update I thought I would have sex
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was a little disappointed But I liked it at the same time but I still have my criticisms about stoper
I actually thought when Mr Parker blew his load and collapsed on top of Jessica,
that he died.
I don’t know how much more that guys ticker can take,
and what a wasted scene at the beach with Rosa
and making Jess play babysitter with her rug rats.
(When you put out small update in 9 months,
don’t fuckin waste it with Jess playing with fuckin kids that no one gives a fuck about)
even Rosa admits missing Parker’s bigdick,
and if her rug rats werent there she would have gone topless and put on a show for her admirers on the beach.
FUCK

MestoTesto

Mar 15, 2021
Hey if you guys are happy wasting your time and energy posting about something so meaningless that says more about you than anything else. Do you guys sit and refresh the update page every hour for 9 months? I see the game update download it play it, enjoy it then forget about it until I see it on the updated page again. You just sound like entitled bitter coomers. You guys need to get a breath of fresh air and a reality check.
Yes, I'm not bothered to come to this page sometimes once a week, sometimes every few days, but you are bothered by it. I'm sorry, but reading the comments on this page or sometimes commenting cannot cause energy wastage as you have stated. You don't need to exaggerate that.

This is a pirated forum and occasionally reading and discussing what's going on here can be seen as a hobby. After all, I witnessed the big promises made by this developer and I wonder where things will lead. That's why I come here occasionally, but not hourly as you stated.

You can't want people to be like you. You don't decide this. Making derogatory comments just because they don't think and act like you actually shows that you didn't go out and get good air. But I wouldn't tell you to go out and get some air because life is yours, you are free to do whatever you want.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes