4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Hey anybody on this thread know how to tell Stoper or the mod, that he can add more preview images on the 1st page? There’s only like 9 now and there from atleast couple updates ago with nothing really that lewd. Some games have 20 preview images and this way he could show Jessica with more characters like Blake, Tommy boy, mayor, Rosa redhead, Christian Maybe we should send our favorite pics from the game to be used on the preview page?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Hey anybody on this thread know how to tell Stoper or the mod, that he can add more preview images on the 1st page? There’s only like 9 now and there from atleast couple updates ago with nothing really that lewd. Some games have 20 preview images and this way he could show Jessica with more characters like Blake, Tommy boy, mayor, Rosa redhead, Christian Maybe we should send our favorite pics from the game to be used on the preview page?
Report the OP with your chosen renders.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Kazanovaromeo sometimes i really do fell bad, atleast us Jess Fans have some really hot moments bt all you blake fan had was 3 kisses n a bj
Sir , Do not feel bad cause every one love his own fetish , and at least let me dream with the 3some of Jess/Blake/Blake clone , and Our friend SamualHand Dream with Jess/Conner and you with what you love , Since all these dreams are in vain till next year at least :cry: :WeSmart:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Sir , Do not feel bad cause every one love his own fetish , and at least let me dream with the 3some of Jess/Blake/Blake clone , and Our friend SamualHand Dream with Jess/Conner and you with what you love , Since all these dreams are in vain till next year at least :cry: :WeSmart:
Sorry you got me wrong! Connor is the MC, but I'd like to see Jess fucking around. Having Blake, Having the Major, having them both and so on, but Connor is the MC, so it's not happening!

• Haha
Reactions: blasterexile

kokozoro6616

Jan 15, 2019
idk, but it does seem like the right thing to do with this game is just to slap it with an abandon tag, then just switch it to ongoing once stoper decides to milk the game again so people won't come here from time to time and just ends up being disappointed to the 99th time.

Reactions: RCC14 and mma456

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1676477874542.png

Hi, everyone.

I had a crappy February so far, being sick for two weeks and unable to work. Thankfully it seems to have passed and I'm back in good shape.

Before I got sick I needed Jessica's closet for a shot and I thought these stock wardrobe clothes look too generic. So I spent a day or so draping and hanging some actual clothes from the game. I think it ended up looking much better. One of these little details that most people don't even notice, but I like having.

1676477902814.png

1676477909364.png

Anyway, back to doing an animation. Hopefully the rest of the month goes much better.

Thanks for the support, and have fun.

--------

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
View attachment 2392936

Hi, everyone.

I had a crappy February so far, being sick for two weeks and unable to work. Thankfully it seems to have passed and I'm back in good shape.

Before I got sick I needed Jessica's closet for a shot and I thought these stock wardrobe clothes look too generic. So I spent a day or so draping and hanging some actual clothes from the game. I think it ended up looking much better. One of these little details that most people don't even notice, but I like having.

View attachment 2392937

View attachment 2392938

Anyway, back to doing an animation. Hopefully the rest of the month goes much better.

Thanks for the support, and have fun.

--------
We got so much info on this dev update...
giphy (1).gif

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes