4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 2392936

Hi, everyone.

I had a crappy February so far, being sick for two weeks and unable to work. Thankfully it seems to have passed and I'm back in good shape.

Before I got sick I needed Jessica's closet for a shot and I thought these stock wardrobe clothes look too generic. So I spent a day or so draping and hanging some actual clothes from the game. I think it ended up looking much better. One of these little details that most people don't even notice, but I like having.

View attachment 2392937

View attachment 2392938

Anyway, back to doing an animation. Hopefully the rest of the month goes much better.

Thanks for the support, and have fun.

--------FOR HIS COLD
9DF27ACD-6725-4B56-A48B-0C4564F84B03.gif

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017

Considering anything remotely creative you do with your hands, is FAP to stoper 's content. Therefore...

For those who flew from the moon and do not know the whole picture, I explain - Stopper, instead of making new content, fixes the nipples with the previous version, adds more scenes with Koner and clogs the closet with clothes from the game! Like all the picture in small details, etc. But if he did it at the same time as before (2-3 months), then ok, but when we have one update once a YEAR, instead of a new content, he does some kind of - "Sorry" - Nonsense!
Isn't this shit is funny!??? :ROFLMAO:

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
For those who flew from the moon and do not know the whole picture, I explain - Stopper, instead of making new content, fixes the nipples with the previous version, adds more scenes with Koner and clogs the closet with clothes from the game! Like all the picture in small details, etc. But if he did it at the same time as before (2-3 months), then ok, but when we have one update once a YEAR, instead of a new content, he does some kind of - "Sorry" - Nonsense!
Isn't this shit is funny!??? :ROFLMAO:
Agree on the once a year, and me hopes that those were just a one offs (Covid/post Covid updates).

IMHO The fact that JOHN has such high consistent quality visually & story-wise is also one of it's weaknesses cause most peeps want MOAWR NOW!! and don't take into consideration or hugely underestimate the amount of work, time & effort is needed creatively and physically for a creator like stoper to continue a project once it's started.

As a fellow free-loader but also ex co-dev (writing duties non related game) who has been behind the scenes and burned out, it gets dumb when on a piracy forum, free-loaders with hands on their junk have nothing better to do than neg a creator.

Just sit back, relax and enjoy it as it comes. The neg comments on productivity only do harm than any good, no matter how much a creator can try and insulate themselves, they only human, it will fux with their subconscious, where guess what creativity and drive also reside thereby only further delaying and not only creating their own hell / digging their own graves but ours as well.

Enjoy the craving. Find other distractions while you wait & Fap away. Maybe send some positive vibes out into the ether for once. How the <bleep> is that hard?

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Agree on the once a year, and me hopes that those were just a one offs (Covid/post Covid updates).

IMHO The fact that JOHN has such high consistent quality visually & story-wise is also one of it's weaknesses cause most peeps want MOAWR NOW!! and don't take into consideration or hugely underestimate the amount of work, time & effort is needed creatively and physically for a creator like stoper to continue a project once it's started.

As a fellow free-loader but also ex co-dev (writing duties non related game) who has been behind the scenes and burned out, it gets dumb when on this piracy forum other free-loaders with hands on their privates have nothing better to do than neg a creator.

Just sit back, relax and enjoy it as it comes. The neg comments on productivity only do harm than any good, no matter how much a creator can try and insulate themselves, they only human it will fux with their subconscious, where guess what creativity and drive also reside thereby only further delaying and not only creating their own hell / digging their own graves but ours as well.

Enjoy the craving. Find other distractions while you wait & Fap away. Maybe send some positive vibes out into the ether for once. How the <bleep> is that hard?
Dude, I understand that you want to protect him - but understand that no one will attack him!
Once again, updates were released every 2-3 months - yes, this is a fast pace! Let him release updates every 4 months, we would have 3 updates per year, but only one!

And what he does and what news he releases does not cause rage or negative emotions, but laughter!
He stands in one place trying to show the appearance of work, he burned out with this project, he got tired of it, he most likely will close the project!
Unfortunately, this is the reality - after all, five years have already passed!

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

As a fellow free-loader but also ex co-dev (writing duties non related game) who has been behind the scenes and burned out, it gets dumb when on a piracy forum, free-loaders with hands on their junk have nothing better to do than neg a creator.

Just sit back, relax and enjoy it as it comes. The neg comments on productivity only do harm than any good, no matter how much a creator can try and insulate themselves, they only human, it will fux with their subconscious, where guess what creativity and drive also reside thereby only further delaying and not only creating their own hell / digging their own graves but ours as well.

I don’t know, maybe cause if you’re going to put out a teaser of your new update, you don’t send us fucking pics of a girls closet! Only if Jess is in front of or teasing us in that closet would that have been ok

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Dude, I understand that you want to protect him - but understand that no one will attack him!
Once again, updates were released every 2-3 months - yes, this is a fast pace! Let him release updates every 4 months, we would have 3 updates per year, but only one!

And what he does and what news he releases does not cause rage or negative emotions, but laughter!
He stands in one place trying to show the appearance of work, he burned out with this project, he got tired of it, he most likely will close the project!
Unfortunately, this is the reality - after all, five years have already passed!

Lol, y'all got it backwards. When someone (a creator) decides to put out an update that they have taken the time to improve the quality of the closet assets in a game, it means they are far from tired or burned out by the project and says more to they love the project they working on, that they decided to improve something most of the players might not care about but as the creator needed to be fixed.

You and others might feel it's wasted time but if y'all ever have a creative project in the future you will understand what that means and why it's a positive thing for us players.

I don’t know, maybe cause if you’re going to put out a teaser of your new update, you don’t send us fucking pics of a girls closet! Only if Jess is in front of or teasing us in that closet would that have been ok

Last edited:

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017

Lol, y'all got it backwards. When someone (a creator) decides to put out an update that they have taken the time to improve the quality of the closet assets in a game, it means they are far from tired or burned out by the project and says more to they love the project they working on, that they decided to improve something most of the players might not care about but as the creator needed to be fixed.

You and others might feel it's wasted time but if y'all ever have a creative project in the future you will understand what that means and why it's a positive thing for us players.

What the heck quality!?
From the very beginning, everything was at the highest level, and so it remained - nothing at all has changed - he didn’t LP, he immediately did everything to the maximum, he has nothing to improve inappropriately - he does all sorts of nonsense instead of a new content - everything is! DOT!

Tennoujirex

Dec 26, 2021

Are you new around here? Because every one of your statements just states that you are. When stoper himself calls himself lazy and unproductive due to being burnt out then people will call it as it is. Not to mention that he said that as the reason for previous delays and then kept on giving different excuses as time went on.
No one here gives a damn about his statements or words because we all know that they have ZERO meaning behind them and he himself is responsible for loosing everyone's trust.
He also makes his updates in the final 3-4 months of the 9 months of development as it has been debunked before.
This is a public forum, so calm down with those defense's trying to police others opinions, stay here for this whole dev cycle and come to your own conclusions if this is your first time with the milker.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

All I’m asking for is something to look at in a teaser. That’s why Jess or another girl, no Connor should be in every teaser pic. He could have easily have made this into a “price is right” model showcasing the new closet. Maybe some fan artist will do something like this
875FFBB2-E1D6-4E6E-9901-1AF55DA4C7E0.gif DF067E61-3D9A-4D66-8DE3-54C51954BC28.png

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Are you new around here? Because every one of your statements just states that you are. When stoper himself calls himself lazy and unproductive due to being burnt out then people will call it as it is. Not to mention that he said that as the reason for previous delays and then kept on giving different excuses as time went on.
No one here gives a damn about his statements or words because we all know that they have ZERO meaning behind them and he himself is responsible for loosing everyone's trust.
He also makes his updates in the final 3-4 months of the 9 months of development as it has been debunked before.
This is a public forum, so calm down with those defense's trying to police others opinions, stay here for this whole dev cycle and come to your own conclusions if this is your first time with the milker.
  • Not new, been here before you it seems...
  • Unproductive due to Covid/post Covid / health / life causing burnout does not equate to lazy.
  • He currently has 582 paid supporters and probably a 100K+ non-paid supporters so your "losing everyone's trust" statement is incorrect.
  • Already stated that the covid/post covid updates (2) are hopefully one-offs and updates go back to previous cycles which still had the same B$ when it was a day/week/month late.
  • Pubic forum exactly :) you voice yours, I'll voice mine. You got a right to neg stoper, I got one to defend stoper. No police-ing happening here.
  • Not a milker is my opinion, like you hold your incorrect one.
  • Been here for multiple cycles, the good, the bad & the ugly.

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
All I’m asking for is something to look at in a teaser. That’s why Jess or another girl, no Connor should be in every teaser pic. He could have easily have made this into a “price is right” model showcasing the new closet. Maybe some fan artist will do something like this
View attachment 2393314 View attachment 2393315
Then maybe ask for it positively next time, like you just did is all I was saying. You can choose how a creator reads your request.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes