4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

rupson

May 4, 2020

14h
Hmm, I join the question, when is the update expected? Of course, not only the last piece of an unfinished day, but a full-fledged next day, too, you don’t need to release it in small pieces, but once every half a year is also not right. It's been about 3-4 months now and still no update. Although with your hardware the rendering is very fast. It seems to me that you are just completely confident and calm that people will continue to support you with money even for one update in half a year or a year. And you think, why rush and work faster? It is much more profitable to pull and receive money from gullible people like this...

14h
Now I'll explain something to you in detail... Stopper helped me a lot with some rendering issues. But first of all, I needed this in order to understand this work, to understand what he does and how much time it takes. What if I'm wrong when I accuse him of slow work? So it took me 4 months to study this material. So, it took me a month and a half for 500 images of excellent quality, carefully crafted scenes. And it took about a week to write the script, despite the fact that I didn’t understand it before. The result is 500 images in less than 2 months. This is despite the fact that my equipment is much weaker than that of Stoper, and I did the scripts myself, and Amanda does them for him.

14h
And that's all I did while learning about rendering. And Stopper has been doing this for a long time. And with his experience and stronger equipment, he can do it even faster. I understand that he probably has his main permanent job. Okay, I have it too. But doing one short update a year is, or even half a year, an awfully long time. Stopper, no offense, but you just DO NOT WANT to work faster. There is no need to write it off anymore as illnesses or what quality should be for a long time. This is wrong. Day 14, last update - 486 images. And this is for a whole year. And they can be easily done in 1-2 months. If you don't believe me, start rendering, learn and see for yourself how I did it.

Well said m8.

Dr Secz

Sep 30, 2020
Good let them breakup, I don’t care about her staying with Conner, maybe she kicks him out or she leaves & he hooks up with her sister or mom, fine with me just no more wasting time with jessica Connor scenes.And if he doesn’t want to breakup and is just being a simp, then

Jess will have to Cuck him and bang dudes in front of him and say
“ what part of it’s over didn’t you understand, unless your into watching me get fucked by other guys, get the fuck out!”
It’s like AWAM nobody wants to see Sophia and Liam sex any anymore.
Who gives a fuck about faithful wife in games? Being honest, Awam and this game no one cares about protagonists husbands.

Reactions: RCC14

Quaso00

Jun 28, 2020
Did he say what will happen from the new update from his patreon account? Because some producers are saying what will happen in future updates.

Repressed

Jun 19, 2022
This man surpassed his idol L&P, truly admirable. Can't wait for the moon landing blog updates next month accompanied by some minor adjustments to 4 hair follicles on Parker's head that were really crucial to the overall experience.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
View attachment 2392936

Hi, everyone.

I had a crappy February so far, being sick for two weeks and unable to work. Thankfully it seems to have passed and I'm back in good shape.

Before I got sick I needed Jessica's closet for a shot and I thought these stock wardrobe clothes look too generic. So I spent a day or so draping and hanging some actual clothes from the game. I think it ended up looking much better. One of these little details that most people don't even notice, but I like having.

View attachment 2392937

View attachment 2392938

Anyway, back to doing an animation. Hopefully the rest of the month goes much better.

Thanks for the support, and have fun.

--------
Awesome new update in november!!! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: RCC14

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
So he got back to working schedule in Jan and then again got ill in early Feb......next he will get back to working schedule in March and then probably get ill in April. The same cycle will keep on repeating and just like that with all his hard work, this year will pass by too.

Dr Secz

Sep 30, 2020
Honestly as someone who always takes the lesbian routes and doesn't care about the guys in these games Connor is the only spouse I've felt somewhat bad for because he seems like an ok guy.
Everything else is way better than faithful wife... With a good story like this one. Who cares really about husband?

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
No point arguing guys, whoever is following this thread is used by now to read this type of developer logs. Nothing new here, i am so used to read bad news from stoper that i am not even expecting any good news, and not even going to ask when is the next update before at least 7 months passed since the last game update. 3 months for stoper is like a week, so he probably made almost no progress with the new update since November when he released the previous update.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
No point arguing guys, whoever is following this thread is used by now to read this type of developer logs. Nothing new here, i am so used to read bad news from stoper that i am not even expecting any good news, and not even going to ask when is the next update before at least 7 months passed since the last game update. 3 months for stoper is like a week, so he probably made almost no progress with the new update since November when he released the previous update.
He is still working on finishing the last event of the last update.
I don't think he start anything on the next one.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes