4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Romazeo

May 2, 2021
Great game and hot Jessica! However, I am really pissed off with side sex interests like fat man, old man.. Just why? And if the nerd guy from work is quite fine for corrupting both of their, while ugly characters are real waste of time for such good novel. Wish I am not single in my thought and patrons tell to developer the same words. Want to see average man, but quite hot situations.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
It's disappointing that the best Female Protag games have such a long dev time. Would love to find a game with Female protagonist that actually has regular updates, looks nice, and isn't just a giant corruption fuckfest with the MC being gangbanged every update
Try "Her Desire" (new update is out right now for patrons only $2) definately worth it

Reactions: nastymunky

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
Great game and hot Jessica! However, I am really pissed off with side sex interests like fat man, old man.. Just why? And if the nerd guy from work is quite fine for corrupting both of their, while ugly characters are real waste of time for such good novel. Wish I am not single in my thought and patrons tell to developer the same words. Want to see average man, but quite hot situations.
None of which have even had sex with her and probably never will.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Your tastes are not universal.

Seeing such a beauty being manhandled by a fat, ugly guy is pretty exciting for some people (myself included).

I can't stand to see it in real life but in 2D or 3D it turns me on.

I've said before that old guys don't do the trick for me BUT Stoper managed to make Parker and Jack super exciting with beautiful women.

So...
Shrug.gif

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
It's disappointing that the best Female Protag games have such a long dev time. Would love to find a game with Female protagonist that actually has regular updates, looks nice, and isn't just a giant corruption fuckfest with the MC being gangbanged every update
free cheese only in a mousetrap;):p

Reactions: keefer43

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
free pass.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Honestly as someone who always takes the lesbian routes and doesn't care about the guys in these games Connor is the only spouse I've felt somewhat bad for because he seems like an ok guy.
wait a min i want to make clear here that he did two other projects both with more potential to come. bella's first sin and paola and both evolve around more and quicker sex and old guys instead of much lesbian and boyfriend stuff. so he can do it and he has more kinks but community and patreons wanted to see more JOHN and in JOHN such things happen way way slower if even... at this rate i personally would have loved to see both other projects more (there even is a third one but its way smaller and similar to paola and i LOVE the girl there its like a bustier jessica) rather than waiting years for his main project... it seems both are sides are stubborn and not open for flexibility neither stoper nor hardcore jessica fans... again personally i would have been happy to see bella and paolo again from stoper if jessica is too complex or difficult. bella and paola would make stoper more happy to work on and me (and i bet others too) more happy to play.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i couldn't agree more here. i am here since over 3 years and it seems like games with the genres like e.g.:
- young male mc/harem
- fem mc with ugly females and medicore renders
- focus on bestiality and futa

get most of the time pumped out like crazy with quite regualar updates during games with e.g.:

- fem mc who is pretty, curvy and in good/great renders
- ntr/cheating games

get way often way more rarely updates or get abandoned after a couple of updates...

i personally don't know why and it often pushed me to think about doing my own shit but it seems i am too impatient, too few space and energy to do so. but someday i swear. if this won't change i learn this stuff and do my own cause its not only frustrating for you but also for me. - especially when at some point finally updates of said nice ntr fem mc games happens but then the updates are either too short or kink wise not for me...

Reactions: EricF and DD3DD

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Your tastes are not universal.

Seeing such a beauty being manhandled by a fat, ugly guy is pretty exciting for some people (myself included).

I can't stand to see it in real life but in 2D or 3D it turns me on.

I've said before that old guys don't do the trick for me BUT Stoper managed to make Parker and Jack super exciting with beautiful women.

So...
View attachment 2400254
Agreed. Stoper's Old men characters are done well. Though I probably could have lived without the gigantic dick on parker. Like come on is it really the fact that he has a huge dick, that she finds herself turned on by him? Seems kinda lazy IMO

Reactions: GokutheG
Aug 27, 2018
wait a min i want to make clear here that he did two other projects both with more potential to come. bella's first sin and paola and both evolve around more and quicker sex and old guys instead of much lesbian and boyfriend stuff. so he can do it and he has more kinks but community and patreons wanted to see more JOHN and in JOHN such things happen way way slower if even... at this rate i personally would have loved to see both other projects more (there even is a third one but its way smaller and similar to paola and i LOVE the girl there its like a bustier jessica) rather than waiting years for his main project... it seems both are sides are stubborn and not open for flexibility neither stoper nor hardcore jessica fans... again personally i would have been happy to see bella and paolo again from stoper if jessica is too complex or difficult. bella and paola would make stoper more happy to work on and me (and i bet others too) more happy to play.
Bella and Paola? From what game? Im confused.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes