4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
View attachment 2571494 View attachment 2571499

Hi, everyone.
My health is still not at 100%, but it's good enough to let me go back to normal working schedule. I warmed up with some side art, not from the game, and found out that Jess looks good in yellow. But then again, does she look bad in any color? :)
Thanks to everyone for the encouraging words on the last blog post. I'm not one to share my emotions openly, but your support means a lot to me.
Her face looks a little bit different, or is this only because of those glasses?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

Hi, everyone.
My health is still not at 100%, but it's good enough to let me go back to normal working schedule. I warmed up with some side art, not from the game, and found out that Jess looks good in yellow. But then again, does she look bad in any color? :)
Thanks to everyone for the encouraging words on the last blog post. I'm not one to share my emotions openly, but your support means a lot to me.
unfortunately another useless blog

Aug 27, 2018

kkkkkkkkkkkkk
The guy posted that and incredibly, he did not give details or inform a schedule.
Worked on some side art, not from the game?
The game is dead! Simple.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017

Hi, everyone.
Damn, damn, the quality of this rendering is astonishing. Please Stoper please don't be a twat you have the skills to make big money with your work, and give many people happy moments.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes