4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The old man ended up passing away even before having sex with dear Jess...
It's dev's fault!
Parker may have died a few minutes at that moment... but I think he could fuck her after a few minutes like it's a game. Lol but I think grandpa just didn't do that because they weren't alone there or
stoper that did not allow like always

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
everyone is whining hoping for a possible VN update! find a wife, start a home and start "a real life" and stop investing your money in projects without knowing if they will succeed or not. you are solely responsible for what happens to you.

(translate deepl)
I have a real Life & Married, That`s what I want to get away from with these Games dude.

JLConradie

Nov 17, 2019
Look at all the successful games.. “not allowed to give names..” Look it up.. DEV's all do it.. If they start off.. its like a new release every two weeks until they reach their goal on how many subscribers they have or want... then the updates starts to get less to maybe 6 monthly or a year.. If subscribers become less or hot under the collar for new releases.. they give a quick release, or come with an excuse of illness.. just to keep everyone happy.. WHAM.. back again to where they were... That's why I'll never support these DEVS. Its theft plain and simple THEFT..
Rather invest $50 in a good book with a beginning and a END. Ones off.;)

Jun 2, 2020
Look at all the successful games.. “not allowed to give names..” Look it up.. DEV's all do it.. If they start off.. its like a new release every two weeks until they reach their goal on how many subscribers they have or want... then the updates starts to get less to maybe 6 monthly or a year.. If subscribers become less or hot under the collar for new releases.. they give a quick release, or come with an excuse of illness.. just to keep everyone happy.. WHAM.. back again to where they were... That's why I'll never support these DEVS. Its theft plain and simple THEFT..
Rather invest $50 in a good book with a beginning and a END. Ones off.;)
completely agree with this. (y) (y)

Reactions: Sugarfreee
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes