4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hello, Stoper has stopped development at the moment. When will it continue again...? Stoper does very valuable work. The quality is very good. The "updates" are far apart in time. But you shouldn't just complain. You can cancel as a patron! I know other developers who don't even respond to requests! That's bold.
kinda agree here.

Reactions: NH_666

cidheart

May 21, 2017
I can't believe there are people out there still paying for his patreon... There is just no reason to keep throwing money to that guy right now... Maybe if people would all stop paying him, he would start doing something about it... Me too, if people would still pay me for doing almost nothing... I would continue to do almost nothing...

Apr 9, 2023
I can't believe there are people out there still paying for his patreon... There is just no reason to keep throwing money to that guy right now... Maybe if people would all stop paying him, he would start doing something about it... Me too, if people would still pay me for doing almost nothing... I would continue to do almost nothing...
I feel like it's a common trend with most devs who have great initial releases, are consistent, build a loyal fanbase, and then take advantage of said interest and continually push deadlines, delay work, etc. I used to be active on Patreon but stopped because I felt frustrated by this behavior and felt like my money was being wasted. I think for games like these revenue should be tied in some way to amount of content produced that month or within a set amount of months.

malegebi123

Jul 15, 2018
I will repeat again - Health issues are no joke! But how long has he been sick - several months? What kind of disease is this?
If there are such health problems - declare the project closed for the duration of your recovery!
Half a year has passed - Stopper is getting sick, all the while finishing polishing the last update and the closet with clothes!
Fuck, if you're sick, well, do at least something - show what you're doing!: "So most of my days were spent in bed or staring at the screen with zero creative energy." :ROFLMAO: Yes, damn it, you can make at least some kind of scenes - even if gradually over several days - working one or two hours a day!
He doesn't respect his fans!
As for me, this is all Huge Fucking Scam!
claim down. you are most likely a new JOHN player. for people who started playing it since 2018, we already get used to it. but a good thing is one year or two years ago, there were still many his sons here claiming fkin quality and patient theroy. now they all realized this creator is just lazy and a lier

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
i recently downloaded this game, can someone direct me to the page when this game was updated.
almost 1000 pages to read, surely it will be a big help. LOL

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DD3DD
Feb 12, 2021
Strange reply. I'll be honest i didn't know Stoper was getting this much hate, I guess i didn't think he'd been that inactive or even notice to care. I actually thought JOHN was atleast 2 updates a year. I guess when you have a life and other things going on you don't become like this sad pos karen attacking randoms for looking forward to what ever comes next.

I don't pay Stoper nor could i care if this game drops ever again , so although your trying to be funny your attacking the wrong person, I could happily never play JOHN again given i have only played it 3 times since it was created, first time upto night club alley, i think, second time upto lesbian neighbour and her BF and then picked it up again last week after seeing all the "newest" to me Parker stuff from the screenshots elsewhere.

If your someone that is this sensitive and immature about somebody posting what they are looking forward too, you are soft in the head yourself. If your that aggravated because you have lost money paying Stoper, here's some advice for you, STOP PAYING him and move on in life. Plenty of other things for you to do and or these type of games out there. I aint the type of person to give a damn when these games fail either or when devs disappear, because it happens. Not everything is forever. I'm more the person to advocate for him or her to take a break.

Keep hating on everyone and anything positive. Its sure to help you in life. Although a joke, rather than filming a documentary on what your meme implied, which is childish, you might want to watch or film a documentary about yourself being a karen.

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
claim down. you are most likely a new JOHN player. for people who started playing it since 2018, we already get used to it. but a good thing is one year or two years ago, there were still many his sons here claiming fkin quality and patient theroy. now they all realized this creator is just lazy and a lier
Yes, I'm so new that my profile is a year older than yours! :ROFLMAO:
What are you used to - waiting like a husky?
Before, updates came out every two to three months!
I'm just telling the truth!

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017

Hi, everyone.
In the last few weeks I've been having a health issue related to the long illness I had in February. A bonus one, if you will. Buy one, get one for free kind of deal. So most of my days were spent in bed or staring at the screen with zero creative energy. My patreon was never been about churning up content on a monthly basis, but it still feels weird to take you money when I'm not working. So I'll pause the pledges for a month. The process should be rather straight-forward, your next billing cycle, whenever that is, will be skipped. And then the one after should resume as usual. From what I understand no new patrons can join in during this paused month.
I feel good in the last couple of days, and I'm working today. So this situation should be only for a month, to make up for the lost time. I'll report back next week to let you know if this have gone back to normal.
That's it for now. Stay safe, and thanks for the support.
Lost time? He lost time re-rendering the clothes in the closet for fuck's sake. The guy's a joke.

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
I don't understand why you need to be on the page where the latest was released just go to Page 1 everything is available there I guess...
hope this helps
HaHa.. Okey. Thanks.
you have have no idea how much it helped. i wont be bothered to see into 1000 pages, if there was an update ever released or not.:D
I guess i am done here.
Cheers Mate.

Reactions: roam;)

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Strange reply.
I don't have any eggs in the basket either so why exactly do you have faith in this project?

Let's not forget the juicy fact that StoperArt was flinging shit at another developer for being too slow and ridiculed them for "milking their patrons". Now he's in the same boat, always ready to explain away why he couldn't do anything after the fact instead of giving his patrons a heads-up. Should have paused the pledges a year ago if you ask me.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I don't have any eggs in the basket either so why exactly do you have faith in this project?

Let's not forget the juicy fact that StoperArt was flinging shit at another developer for being too slow and ridiculed them for "milking their patrons". Now he's in the same boat, always ready to explain away why he couldn't do anything after the fact instead of giving his patrons a heads-up. Should have paused the pledges a year ago if you ask me.
The main difference is the other dev have promised at least 4-5 times he will work faster.
In reality he get slower after each promise.And not just a month or two,but a whole year.

Reactions: Isabella69

Dr Secz

Sep 30, 2020
Any news about this game? I keep hanging every day at "latest updates" and hoping that will update arrive. I saw some comments here, doesn't look good. Too bad, game has great potential.

• Haha
Reactions: RCC14

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Any news about this game? I keep hanging every day at "latest updates" and hoping that will update arrive. I saw some comments here, doesn't look good. Too bad, game has great potential.
Dude, update will arrive in autumn, if not in 2024, so for now play games where Devs are not milking shit, I can send you in private if you want, text me there.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes