4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018

Hi, everyone.
In the last few weeks I've been having a health issue related to the long illness I had in February. A bonus one, if you will. Buy one, get one for free kind of deal. So most of my days were spent in bed or staring at the screen with zero creative energy. My patreon was never been about churning up content on a monthly basis, but it still feels weird to take you money when I'm not working. So I'll pause the pledges for a month. The process should be rather straight-forward, your next billing cycle, whenever that is, will be skipped. And then the one after should resume as usual. From what I understand no new patrons can join in during this paused month.
I feel good in the last couple of days, and I'm working today. So this situation should be only for a month, to make up for the lost time. I'll report back next week to let you know if this have gone back to normal.
That's it for now. Stay safe, and thanks for the support.
I think I should continue writing updates for him, they are more fun!

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
Hard breaking News at 10 this just in Dev suspending payment Jessica looking for a New job and Conner is off to be the hero in awam what should we make of this it's simply a shit show or a cluster fuck either way stick a fork in this it's over and done this is hard news signing off good luck to all

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017

Hi, everyone.
In the last few weeks I've been having a health issue related to the long illness I had in February. A bonus one, if you will. Buy one, get one for free kind of deal. So most of my days were spent in bed or staring at the screen with zero creative energy. My patreon was never been about churning up content on a monthly basis, but it still feels weird to take you money when I'm not working. So I'll pause the pledges for a month. The process should be rather straight-forward, your next billing cycle, whenever that is, will be skipped. And then the one after should resume as usual. From what I understand no new patrons can join in during this paused month.
I feel good in the last couple of days, and I'm working today. So this situation should be only for a month, to make up for the lost time. I'll report back next week to let you know if this have gone back to normal.
I will repeat again - Health issues are no joke! But how long has he been sick - several months? What kind of disease is this?
If there are such health problems - declare the project closed for the duration of your recovery!
Half a year has passed - Stopper is getting sick, all the while finishing polishing the last update and the closet with clothes!
Fuck, if you're sick, well, do at least something - show what you're doing!: "So most of my days were spent in bed or staring at the screen with zero creative energy." :ROFLMAO: Yes, damn it, you can make at least some kind of scenes - even if gradually over several days - working one or two hours a day!
He doesn't respect his fans!
As for me, this is all Huge Fucking Scam!

Last edited:

johnsmith066

Jan 21, 2022
He had made some before and everything was majority in the favor of old/ugly men. Then he came out saying that those polls are meaningless and won't effect any direction when it comes to the game:ROFLMAO:
based on what you're saying and if its true.. maybe his sickness/illness is inside his brain given that he made a poll for his patrons and he didn't push through with it based on the outcome of it.

Tennoujirex

Dec 26, 2021
Weather I do believe that he's sick or not- which I certainly don't as in my opinion he's simply working on other things, doesn't matter as atleast he's doing the right thing in stopping the pledges. Should have happened way earlier and is just a bandaid on the open wound that is JOHN at current.

Part of me has this weird feeling that it's just yet another "trick" in short term to not lose all his support in the coming months as he's got nothing to deliver, but oh well. Nobody can really complain when the developer doesn't charge his supporters, except this whole nonsense has been going on for 5 months (more like 2 years realistically speaking) and so it just doesn't come across as very genuine and is way too late. Either way, stopping the pledges is a good thing if there's no new content for his supporters no matter what, atleast for a couple of weeks...
All this charade is more like the first steps towards the games eventual abandonment.

based on what you're saying and if its true.. maybe his sickness/illness is inside his brain given that he made a poll for his patrons and he didn't push through with it based on the outcome of it.
He stated how that poll was just for fun and not to be taken seriously once the poll ended. Still the poll did show that the majority more than 80+% of the playerbase cared about Jessica getting fucked in a straight relationship with other dudes, which is yet to happen. While she keeps on getting lesbian and conner scenes all the time which goes to show the clowning.

Last edited:

Blackowl96

May 5, 2018
As always, every six month with the same reason health problem

Hi, everyone.

Reactions: RCC14 and mma456
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes