4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
2 years or so playing VN's. but..veteran gamer here starting in the late 80s with Nintendo and every console to come after that from Nintendo and Sega. then pc games..Diablo..World of Warcraft..SWTOR. and now VN's
Play some Larry then and have fun ....

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah Conner and Jess had 3 threesomes. one with Heather, one with the black girl at the mayor's mansion and one with Blake. though black girl is lesbian and just watches if Jess focuses on Conner..but she can also just play with Jess while Conner watches. i did both and the scenes were smokin hot.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Never Ever I will see Blake do that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you didn't know she had fun with Conner sucking his lollipop well saying and the girl has experience and by the looks of it Jessica will guide her down even more perverse paths lol
:unsure: like: Jess already got David for cute Blake I think she'll really enjoy trying a BBC and they like something specific :sneaky::ROFLMAO:
mine-ass.gif

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
If you didn't know she had fun with Conner sucking his lollipop well saying and the girl has experience and by the looks of it Jessica will guide her down even more perverse paths lol
:unsure: like: Jess already got David for cute Blake I think she'll really enjoy trying a BBC and they like something specific :sneaky::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2539609
giphy (7).gif Go to your Perfect.....Lilith

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DD3DD and Ass Fan

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
  • Haha
Reactions: Ass Fan

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020

Hi, everyone.
In the last few weeks I've been having a health issue related to the long illness I had in February. A bonus one, if you will. Buy one, get one for free kind of deal. So most of my days were spent in bed or staring at the screen with zero creative energy. My patreon was never been about churning up content on a monthly basis, but it still feels weird to take you money when I'm not working. So I'll pause the pledges for a month. The process should be rather straight-forward, your next billing cycle, whenever that is, will be skipped. And then the one after should resume as usual. From what I understand no new patrons can join in during this paused month.
I feel good in the last couple of days, and I'm working today. So this situation should be only for a month, to make up for the lost time. I'll report back next week to let you know if this have gone back to normal.
That's it for now. Stay safe, and thanks for the support.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021

Hi, everyone.
In the last few weeks I've been having a health issue related to the long illness I had in February. A bonus one, if you will. Buy one, get one for free kind of deal. So most of my days were spent in bed or staring at the screen with zero creative energy. My patreon was never been about churning up content on a monthly basis, but it still feels weird to take you money when I'm not working. So I'll pause the pledges for a month. The process should be rather straight-forward, your next billing cycle, whenever that is, will be skipped. And then the one after should resume as usual. From what I understand no new patrons can join in during this paused month.
I feel good in the last couple of days, and I'm working today. So this situation should be only for a month, to make up for the lost time. I'll report back next week to let you know if this have gone back to normal.
That's it for now. Stay safe, and thanks for the support.
Weather I do believe that he's sick or not- which I certainly don't as in my opinion he's simply working on other things, doesn't matter as atleast he's doing the right thing in stopping the pledges. Should have happened way earlier and is just a bandaid on the open wound that is JOHN at current.

Part of me has this weird feeling that it's just yet another "trick" in short term to not lose all his support in the coming months as he's got nothing to deliver, but oh well. Nobody can really complain when the developer doesn't charge his supporters, except this whole nonsense has been going on for 5 months (more like 2 years realistically speaking) and so it just doesn't come across as very genuine and is way too late. Either way, stopping the pledges is a good thing if there's no new content for his supporters no matter what, atleast for a couple of weeks...

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes