4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
I wonder if there are any Conner fans who enjoy his content, Stoper should do a poll on fav Characters so we can know, but I guess he's doing Conner content because he loves doing it.

Reactions: Obranyi

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Also i think stopper, taboo and awa are working together to some extent.
I doubt very much that they at least don't know each other, their work is of similar quality.
Who is awa? And no, t4boo certainly does not work with stoper.

Also, following that logic, pretty much 90% of developers would be working together as most of them have similar quality. People like stoper and t4bbo for example are ahead of the curve, but that doesn't mean anything.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Who is awa? And no, t4boo certainly does not work with stoper.

Also, following that logic, pretty much 90% of developers would be working together as most of them have similar quality. People like stoper and t4bbo for example are ahead of the curve, but that doesn't mean anything.
Maybe Stoperart & L$P, but not T4bbo

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
For stoper and L&P I could see why people may think that, as both turned into complete snails, but I'd say stoper just adapted L&P's methods (and got worse by tenfold even) as a couple years ago stoper would actually go to the AWAM thread and criticize L&P for his abysmal development speed.

And now look at this mess. From a developer who used to release updates regularly every 2-3 months, to a developer who is milking the hell out of it releasing a single update per year. To top it all off, L&P's medium sized updates every ~3 months are the same size as stoper's 10 month updates. Absolute shitshow. lol

Dec 29, 2021

T4bbo is at least one step further in my opinion. And at the moment he's really stepping on the gas, in contrast to Stopper and L&P. And he has two generations in the game where things are really going well, including therapy with Dr. Wick :devilish: :love:. Unbeatable.

But I like all three developers when it comes to the quality of the images.

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
Even the creator of AWAM, who was criticized for taking a long time to update, now continues the game a lot more often.
Except this guy here. A denial!
His Name Is "STOPPER" so he stopped making development with his game, he should stop throwing lies and milking his cattle too but he won't stop there.

Hard News shouldn't have been so teasingly satisfying, Jessica O'Neil shouldn't have been so seductive yet it's always these "..." devs with bluffing tendencies that create memorable and sexy projects. May it be M-City, RA, L&S etc.

Jessica O'Neil could have been such a fulfilling game bringing in new adventures of her Hard News coverage, and Corner (Vigilante) side story could have been such a great addition towards a strong dominant male protagonist, yet we shall never see this game in its true potential because STOPPER won't stop lying or milking but only development.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
T4bbo is at least one step further in my opinion. And at the moment he's really stepping on the gas, in contrast to Stopper and L&P. And he has two generations in the game where things are really going well, including therapy with Dr. Wick :devilish: :love:. Unbeatable.

But I like all three developers when it comes to the quality of the images.
T4bbo had its ups and downs but it's back with a vengeance soon we'll have another update and nothing here yet so sad

Reactions: Isabella69

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
Hard breaking News at 5 stopper has traded Conner to L&P for Sam and Liam reports say stopper tired of here bitching of have a good guy for Jessica so Sophia has ask for this trade to get a real man to have sex with and Jessica can have two Parkers and a Sam to get it on with more on this big trade at 10 that hard news

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
His Name Is "STOPPER" so he stopped making development with his game, he should stop throwing lies and milking his cattle too but he won't stop there.

Hard News shouldn't have been so teasingly satisfying, Jessica O'Neil shouldn't have been so seductive yet it's always these "..." devs with bluffing tendencies that create memorable and sexy projects. May it be M-City, RA, L&S etc.

Jessica O'Neil could have been such a fulfilling game bringing in new adventures of her Hard News coverage, and Corner (Vigilante) side story could have been such a great addition towards a strong dominant male protagonist, yet we shall never see this game in its true potential because STOPPER won't stop lying or milking but only development.
ALL I can hear here is FUSTRATION.

And we ALL ARE !! I garanty you that.

Sitting behing your PC or cell phone, it is SO easy to judge people without knowing them. Giving them agendas that your MIGHT be miles away from.

I am not saying that you are wrong. I'm saying that you are simply expressing your frustration by saying things that you certainly have no proof are true.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes