4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Lp gives no sex, stopper gives sex with partner no one wants to see. It's a toss up for sure.
Yeah but atleast Jessica has had lesbian sex with a few girls already, Sophia hasn’t, except get feltup. Jess has been eaten titty fucked and blown another guy besides stoper. Sophia has only been feltup and had her tits sucked by Sam and stroked some shota dicks :ROFLMAO:

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Yeah but atleast Jessica has had lesbian sex with a few girls already, Sophia hasn’t, except get feltup. Jess has been eaten titty fucked and blown another guy besides stoper. Sophia has only been feltup and had her tits sucked by Sam and stroked some shota dicks :ROFLMAO:
True, i love both games, top quality both, difficult to say which i like more. But yeah Jessica did some blowjobs while Sophia did not yet, at least in my playthroughs. Will probably get attacked for saying this but i do not consider lesbian stuff sex, licking pussy or boobs is not really sex, imo. That's why lesbian content is too vanilla for me.

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
I'm not a fan of lesbian content too, but it is natural part of her corruption path. Women relax more easily around other women. And Stoper is doing great with Heather, which manage to influence to Jess way of thinking. Jess is changing and she pushing Blake to be more liberated.
There are two natural ways to corrupt a woman - a man that she loves (Connor in this case) and a friend (Heather). And Heather doing a great job so far!

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Damn, she still didn't cheat:devilish: I was almost sure that this time Parker will fuck her and she won't be able to hold him. It looked so convincing, perfectly done. But I am a bit mad, it has to happen one day, because fans may get disappointed soon :) Nevertheless, game is EPIC for me :love:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Damn, she still didn't cheat:devilish: I was almost sure that this time Parker will fuck her and she won't be able to hold him. It looked so convincing, perfectly done. But I am a bit mad, it has to happen one day, because fans may get disappointed soon :) Nevertheless, game is EPIC for me :love:
Stoper like lesbian and husband shit stuff, so about cheating with other male for real we can only dream:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Mystermask

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
He will surely be the first Non-Conner male to fuck her. Only slightly ahead of Christian. But for him it would be consensual as a swing thing with Conner and Heather.

Reactions: Vualen and Ass Fan

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Don't believe it, Stoper will do sex with other man except husband this year? Nah, not funny joke.
There is no husband in the game.
We had enough of Conner and Heather almost all game is about them, game should have more variety for example give more scene-time to Jessica's coworkers
Next level competition with Eve.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
L&P has a shota fetish that's clear going back to hisnearloer work (some can be found).

Stopper has an old man fucking younger women fetish. Again, clear from his other works.

I like both because I like fucking so I don't care either way, lol. What they ultimately want is pretty close though.

Reactions: mma456

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Well, apart from the other characters, I think everyone here is tired of seeing only Conner having sex with Jess it's high time for the stopper to change tapes because this one is getting old and worn out Grandpa Parker has had his moments with Jessica too.

I think it's only fair that someone else takes his place now. Type David/Mr. Bitch/Duncan/Jack/Victor/Tommy/bathroom boy showing up again and finally Christian thinks it's only fair he the same thing Conner had with his girl Cris knows that Heather was the main dish for her neighbors now it's his turn to taste Jess's soup lol
it wouldn't be fucking fair then that would already open something for a swinging soon :WeSmart::KEK:
I'm being hopeful here taking into account the apologies and the delay for each update
ok-then-okie-dokie.gif

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes