4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
So, after my comment the other day, Stoper has messaged me personally and allowed me to share an updated changelog for the next version!

- 693 renders of nothing but Jessica walking
- 3 animations of Conner eating breakfast
- Re-rendered carpets in all indoor locations
- 3 and half minutes of Gameplay
- 7 chances to get blue-balled

Looks exciting!

Sabehh

Dec 8, 2019
So, after my comment the other day, Stoper has messaged me personally and allowed me to share an updated changelog for the next version!

Looks exciting!
got me in the first half... :'(

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Looks exciting!
That was actually the changelog for AWAM.For next 2-3 years.

Dec 29, 2021
Lp gives no sex, stopper gives sex with partner no one wants to see. It's a toss up for sure.

Arithmetic task :unsure: : L&P doesn't give sex - the thread is bigger. Stopper gives sex - the thread is smaller. Who Earns More?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Arithmetic task :unsure: : L&P doesn't give sex - the thread is bigger. Stopper gives sex - the thread is smaller. Who Earns More?
well on both cases f95 would get ad revenue ~same amount.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Lp gives no sex, stopper gives sex with partner no one wants to see. It's a toss up for sure.
Yeah but atleast Jessica has had lesbian sex with a few girls already, Sophia hasn’t, except get feltup. Jess has been eaten titty fucked and blown another guy besides stoper. Sophia has only been feltup and had her tits sucked by Sam and stroked some shota dicks :ROFLMAO:

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Yeah but atleast Jessica has had lesbian sex with a few girls already, Sophia hasn’t, except get feltup. Jess has been eaten titty fucked and blown another guy besides stoper. Sophia has only been feltup and had her tits sucked by Sam and stroked some shota dicks :ROFLMAO:
True, i love both games, top quality both, difficult to say which i like more. But yeah Jessica did some blowjobs while Sophia did not yet, at least in my playthroughs. Will probably get attacked for saying this but i do not consider lesbian stuff sex, licking pussy or boobs is not really sex, imo. That's why lesbian content is too vanilla for me.

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
I'm not a fan of lesbian content too, but it is natural part of her corruption path. Women relax more easily around other women. And Stoper is doing great with Heather, which manage to influence to Jess way of thinking. Jess is changing and she pushing Blake to be more liberated.
There are two natural ways to corrupt a woman - a man that she loves (Connor in this case) and a friend (Heather). And Heather doing a great job so far!

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Damn, she still didn't cheat:devilish: I was almost sure that this time Parker will fuck her and she won't be able to hold him. It looked so convincing, perfectly done. But I am a bit mad, it has to happen one day, because fans may get disappointed soon :) Nevertheless, game is EPIC for me :love:

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes