4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

johnsmith066

Jan 21, 2022
Development Blog #116

My health is finally back to normal and from next week I can get to work with full force. As for the release of V0.56,I am quite not yet satisfied with the renders like the wardrobe of Connor needs to be redone as he is my favorite of all the characters of the game and the paths so a little work on them is needed but worry not it will take just a tiny little bit of time and quite less actually and you can expect it to come by July 2024 at the earliest.
As for what comes in the update will be brand new paths for blue balling, teasing, milking and most importantly my favorite Connor nailing Jessica in different styles.

So buckle up folks as a major update is quite nearby. Thanks for supporting.
ooohhh 2024.. quite nearby..

images (1).jpeg

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
So, after my comment the other day, Stoper has messaged me personally and allowed me to share an updated changelog for the next version!

- 693 renders of nothing but Jessica walking
- 3 animations of Conner eating breakfast
- Re-rendered carpets in all indoor locations
- 3 and half minutes of Gameplay
- 7 chances to get blue-balled

Looks exciting!

Sabehh

Dec 8, 2019
So, after my comment the other day, Stoper has messaged me personally and allowed me to share an updated changelog for the next version!

Looks exciting!
got me in the first half... :'(

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Looks exciting!
That was actually the changelog for AWAM.For next 2-3 years.

Dec 29, 2021
Lp gives no sex, stopper gives sex with partner no one wants to see. It's a toss up for sure.

Arithmetic task :unsure: : L&P doesn't give sex - the thread is bigger. Stopper gives sex - the thread is smaller. Who Earns More?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Arithmetic task :unsure: : L&P doesn't give sex - the thread is bigger. Stopper gives sex - the thread is smaller. Who Earns More?
well on both cases f95 would get ad revenue ~same amount.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes