4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Development Blog #118

Its been a week since my last blog #117 so I have decided to give some info regarding the update. I have been working hard day and night without resting or sleeping. I know how excitedly you are waiting to meet Connor again and watch him nail Mayor Mr.Parker Jessica, hell just the thought of Connor without shirt and removing his underwear is enough to................

Sorry I got sidetracked, its the CONNOR EFFECT that gets me all the time. Coming back to the update, we have rendered over 69 images including animations and as you guys know the update will be heavily focused on the character who won the poll that I conducted last week alone with myself since I already know who you guys will chose so didn't see any need to conduct it with you.

The character who won the poll , won it by a total 100% majority and proved that it is the best character and a fan favorite since the beginning of the game. The character on whom the next update will totally be focused is none other than CONNOR.

The update is coming good and it is coming fast so everyone mark your calendars as JOHN V0.56 arrives in Summer 2024 with shit loads of content and beautiful animations of Connor taking his clothes off and.......sorry as I said its the CONNOR EFFECT. Till then all I would say is thank you all for supporting me .

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Development Blog #118

Its been a week since my last blog #117 so I have decided to give some info regarding the update. I have been working hard day and night without resting or sleeping. I know how excitedly you are waiting to meet Connor again and watch him nail Mayor Mr.Parker Jessica, hell just the thought of Connor without shirt and removing his underwear is enough to................

Sorry I got sidetracked its the CONNOR EFFECT that gets me all the time. Coming back to the update, we have rendered over 69 images including animations and as you guys know the update will be heavily focused on the character who won the poll that I conducted last week alone with myself since I already know who you guys will chose so didn't see any need to conduct it with you.

The character who won the poll , won it by a total 100% majority and proved that it is the best character and a fan favorite since the beginning of the game. The character on whom the next update will totally be focused is none other than CONNOR.

The update is coming good and it is coming fast so everyone mark your calendars as JOHN V0.56 arrives in Summer 2024 with a shit loads of content and beautiful animations of Connor taking his clothes off and.......sorry as I said its the CONNOR EFFECT. Till then all I would say is thank you all for supporting me .
image0.gif
Damn it's over the effect CONNOR got him right lol well I just want to see Jessica anyway and fuck the boyfriend :KappaPride:

Dec 15, 2019
It frustrates me that people actually still support him. I remember reading as well that he spent time re-doing Jessica's nipples and re-rendering clothes in the closet in the fucking background? No wonder he takes so long.
I think he changed more than this, someone that played the 0.44V and other before can state this.

I played the current version and witness that he changed allot of things on the history flow and scenes like the spaking cherlider(i'm sure the cherlider spaking scene has more spice on first release than now and almost feels that has a rushed thing for first meet with the guy. I remember well in that scene jessica was not in panties and he rub the dick in her ass)

Also there minor scenes changes i think.

I'm not taking sides with the dev or anyone about the matter regarding of updates or any other stuff here.

• Angry
Reactions: petrenko8

despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019
Development Blog #118

Sorry I got sidetracked its the CONNOR EFFECT that gets me all the time. Coming back to the update, we have rendered over 69 images including animations and as you guys know the update will be heavily focused on the character who won the poll that I conducted last week alone with myself since I already know who you guys will chose so didn't see any need to conduct it with you.

The update is coming good and it is coming fast so everyone mark your calendars as JOHN V0.56 arrives in Summer 2024 with a shit loads of content and beautiful animations of Connor taking his clothes off and.......sorry as I said its the CONNOR EFFECT. Till then all I would say is thank you all for supporting me .
Actually i thoughts its real dev blog until halfway

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Development Blog #118

IMG_1516.gif

umby

May 27, 2017
I think he changed more than this, someone that played the 0.44V and other before can state this.

I played the current version and witness that he changed allot of things on the history flow and scenes like the spaking cherlider(i'm sure the cherlider spaking scene has more spice on first release than now and almost feels that has a rushed thing for first meet with the guy. I remember well in that scene jessica was not in panties and he rub the dick in her ass)

Also there minor scenes changes i think.

I'm not taking sides with the dev or anyone about the matter regarding of updates or any other stuff here.
deployed or not deployed it doesn't matter, the objective fact is that it has already decided to release 2 updates a year.

Reactions: Obranyi

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
deployed or not deployed it doesn't matter, the objective fact is that it has already decided to release 2 updates a year.
My goal is to have an update for Hard News every 2-3 months, with one of the bonus stories occasionally between the game updates. Although lately I haven't been able to keep up with that schedule. So if you want to support only for solid content, wait for a release and then jump in.

Reactions: dobzzz

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Also i think stopper, taboo and awa are working together to some extent.
I doubt very much that they at least don't know each other, their work is of similar quality.
Idk if that the case but he's working on other things besides John. Updates are too short for the amount of time between them. Other devs pull 2.000/3.000 renders in that same time.
Maybe they have better rigs? Could be, but Stoperart has been earning some good money with John. More than enough to build a couple of dedicated machines by now.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes