4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

alk28

Apr 14, 2018
I just came to a realization that it has already been 6 years and Jessica haven't fucked anyone not named Connor yet. Let that sink in.

Stoper is the ultimate hustler. As a fan, i hate that he makes great content but is a lazy piece of garbage. Professionally, this guy is smart as fuck.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I just came to a realization that it has already been 6 years and Jessica haven't fucked anyone not named Connor yet. Let that sink in.

Stoper is the ultimate hustler. As a fan, i hate that he makes great content but is a lazy piece of garbage. Professionally, this guy is smart as fuck.
6 years? :unsure:

Feb 12, 2021
I have faith in Stoper. The last two updates have been exceptional, although long awaited non the less what we've been wanting for awhile with Jess and Mr Parker. At first, I didn't think i'd like Jack when he came into the picture but all the dates with Parker & Jack has got me wanting more of him especially Jess alone with both of them, like the first date.

Build up more tension with the two were once Jess has had maybe one more full intercourse scene with Parker, him encourageing Jess to tease Jack more or Jess does so herself, like the idea of them both rubbing up against Jess front & back at the same time. Then haveing teased both for so long it eventually leads to Jess'es first double penetration.

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
I have faith in Stoper. The last two updates have been exceptional, although long awaited non the less what we've been wanting for awhile with Jess and Mr Parker. At first, I didn't think i'd like Jack when he came into the picture but all the dates with Parker & Jack has got me wanting more of him especially Jess alone with both of them, like the first date.

Build up more tension with the two were once Jess has had maybe one more full intercourse scene with Parker, him encourageing Jess to tease Jack more or Jess does so herself, like the idea of them both rubbing up against Jess front & back at the same time. Then haveing teased both for so long it eventually leads to Jess'es first double penetration.
At this rate of development per year+, if the project is not abandoned, then it will happen in 10 years! :ROFLMAO:

As they say - Hope dies last!

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
And so what? In other aspects he's full of shit.
In fact, the truth is always obvious!

I won't say he full of shit.

He just got tired of this project! I already wrote about it!
Many years ago he was engaged in Paola's game-comix, mini-games where "wife was fucked in the church", Jessica "resident evil", etc. Before that he made comics for adult sites and etc. He was younger full of energy and creativity! We don’t know how old he is, maybe he’s already an old "gran-fart"! :ROFLMAO:
Either his muse has just left him or he is having a midlife crisis!
But one thing remains the truth that infuriates everyone so much!:mad: That he does not want to lose the money that he received or receives from "potreon", therefore he is pulling the "cat by the balls" and being afraid to tell the truth!

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Hello, Stoper has stopped development at the moment. When will it continue again...? Stoper does very valuable work. The quality is very good. The "updates" are far apart in time. But you shouldn't just complain. You can cancel as a patron! I know other developers who don't even respond to requests! That's bold.

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Hello, Stoper has stopped development at the moment. When will it continue again...? Stoper does very valuable work. The quality is very good. The "updates" are far apart in time. But you shouldn't just complain. You can cancel as a patron! I know other developers who don't even respond to requests! That's bold.
Let Stopper share character .duf files - so Jessica Oneil will still live for some time! - and so it's just a waste of time to wait for something that may not come out!
Are you a Husky!? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ass Fan and mma456
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes