4.10 star(s) 186 Votes
Feb 12, 2021
I don't have any eggs in the basket either so why exactly do you have faith in this project?

Let's not forget the juicy fact that StoperArt was flinging shit at another developer for being too slow and ridiculed them for "milking their patrons". Now he's in the same boat, always ready to explain away why he couldn't do anything after the fact instead of giving his patrons a heads-up. Should have paused the pledges a year ago if you ask me.

Only faith i have is that when i come back in 6 months or usually a year or so, I see whatever is new and i get my enjoyment again.

Like i put in my last post, I have enjoyed every time...all of 3 occasions, it might be 3 and abit over the years i have come back to JOHN. Sorry for those that are waiting hand on foot around the clock. There is plenty other games like this out there with lots of content and there is even more things to do in life for either leisure or pleasure.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
idk if most people here have played stoper's other game Bella's First Sin, that game is extremely hot, very short yes but all the things required, top notch renders models and over the top eroticity. I wonder though if stoper would have been better off developing short stories like that, one every month or a couple of months, many new models hot scenes and tied off stories, instead of a situation going on for years and no end in sight or even a satisfactory resolution. Plus that way he wouldn't have been burned out too or bored, imagine if he took that path we would have had dozens of games like BFS, shit...

Reactions: Chucked_Sandwich

Tennoujirex

Dec 26, 2021
Check the rules, it's forbid to advertise other games, your message and others like this should be deleted by moderator, I suggest only in private, even if I hate Stoper I do not advertise other games on his page.
There's clear distinction between Advertisement and Recommendations. They aren't advertising other games but recommending something similar to someone who asked for it.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes