4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Isn't it ironic that when this project started, dev took a few jabs at another popular FemProtag game with missing deadlines and infrequent updates.
And look at it now - that project gets more updates per year than this one.
What was that project?

DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
I was checking on the games progress. Sorry you had a serious illness. I enjoy the game, though not the long time between updates. I see you are well aware of the slow updates issue.
For several reasons, I will no longer support anyone through Patreon. If you open a Buy a Coffee or SubscribeStar account I'll contribute.

Reactions: restlez and stoper
Jul 28, 2017
Honestly I think that's why he's stalled. He used to shit on L & Ps progress in his channel make comments about how long updates should take, and now he takes 5 times longer. He's been called out by himself on his own bullshit and now it's just lame excuse after lame excuse. Sad really the guy has talent but zero work ethic.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Isn't it ironic that when this project started, dev took a few jabs at another popular FemProtag game with missing deadlines and infrequent updates.
And look at it now - that project gets more updates per year than this one.
Are the updates still partial days though?

Reactions: SubtleHustle

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Are the updates still partial days though?
It's basically a scene per update. But the scenes are decent if you ain't pushing CTRL just to get to the anim.
AWAM had decent build-up(still has and the branching would probably be good and complex once the game hits final stages) but the problem is that it's almost five years in development. Most stories should be already finished or hit "beating the final obstacle" stage around this time. AWAM, on the other hand, has just ended the setup and hit the "first obstacle" stage.

Slow pace is good, but not THAT slow.

xxxperv69

Jan 26, 2022
AWAM, what else could it be?)
AWAM is very good too, more updates but you need a guide to see the new update contents. If you did not plya the right path, you get nothing or so little... JOHN takes ages to be updated but the content is good and shared to everyone...

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
AWAM is very good too, more updates but you need a guide to see the new update contents. If you did not plya the right path, you get nothing or so little... JOHN takes ages to be updated but the content is good and shared to everyone...
That's how it should be imo. Complex stuff and small choices could lead you to different outcome.

But with writing, sometimes dude gets over his head. "Polyester covered breasts" quote during one of lewd scenes still makes me laugh.

Reactions: JoeGomez20
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes