4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

viokid

Apr 4, 2021
I wait patiently every week and still nothing. pretty sure little ben will grow old and no mood at all to poor jess,
I give it one more a update before it gets abandoned;)

Reactions: Gearz24 and mma456
Apr 16, 2022
5 more days and we have a small anniversary :poop:

View attachment 2610889
The long patches are not even what's annoying me with these devs nowadays, it's that you wait 6 months to 1 year and then the release is absolutely underwhelming, just like his last one was. That's what I consider milking. Same thing happened with AWAM, same thing happened with the Office Wife. It goes from regular long patches, to irregular but still long patches, to long break in between and now medium size patches, to God knows when it's gonna come out and then you get 2 weeks of work at most patches.

His last patch was exactly the same thing and then he said "I'll release the rest soon" and we never saw it. If he was taking a long time in between patches but then delivered it's one thing, but when the patch comes out and he will keep dragging it out like he did last time because he knew the size of the patch was an absolute joke because he has been jerking around and not putting in work, but eventually he will have to put something out. I have a huge feeling it's gonna be underwhelming, again, for the third time and then it can join the other list of his abandoned games.

This is deeply ironic because before becoming a dev he used to give other devs shit about their deadlines but there's no point to continue beating a dead horse. At this point whoever comes in the thread can easily research his work ethic and decide if they should support him or not, which they shouldn't, but it's their choice and they have been warned plenty so let's stick to the topic and discuss the game, even if the 10 minutes of gameplay that came out 6 months ago after a development time of almost 9 months.

Apr 16, 2022
Thanks for making my point? Between 17.07 and 28.08 he released a fix, then he released an actual patch 27.10 and this was 3 months (for one day of gameplay), then he released a short patch for christmas and the next one 6 months later with a "fix" 2 months later, and that was way back in 0.25. We're at 0.55 (because he believes if he goes up in increments of .5 it will seem like he released more content) so sup? What happened to the released dates of the last 6 versions? Did all of them took almost a year for little content?

A picture is worth more than a thousand words, so:

1683817467164.png

July 2021, 0.45. (That's literally two patches and two "i'll add the rest later" ago). Go check how much work was put since that version that is almost 2 years old now.

In fact, let me drop a small fact before you jump on your white horse. The game has been around since early 2018. Between that time, Heaven Studios released a game with 350 hentai scenes with drawn art, an entire shota game with 30+ scenes and 40+ unique drawn CG's, worked on and teased future projects which are probably gonna be more advanced than JOHN before the end of 2023. NLT media released two vastly superior games and working on a third one, even milk jobs like Anna's Exciting Affection released the whole first episode of their game with 5 times the size of JOHN. Karryn's prison didn't even start being developed in 2018 and it's been finished for a year now, so before you start making excuses go check the body of work of your boy for the past 5+ years, then get back @ me.

Might hurt to read but the truth hurts, I'm not even giving my opinion, I'm dropping straight facts. Do what you want with them.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
hey guys, yeah i know it sucks that Stoper is not working on putting out regular updates, and i enjoy this game alot. but..no point gettin angry about it. just find other games to play. not like there aren't literally hundreds of great games on here. i have so many in my unplayed folder i won't finish them all till long after this game actually gets an update..even if it around christmas time. you get my point? play other games and quit whining about things you have zero control over. or..go outside..

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes