4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
View attachment 2632286

Don't need to read more and I bet there is not a lot more to read anyway, his blogs are pretty short with not much information.
Let me complete the sentence for you all
Hi. everyone. Work's going well. I can't say precisely how far in the development of the update I am, but it should be roughly a third of what I have planned. Other than that I am well, As you guys remember I said in my last status update that I have been suffering from a disease and doctors have given me a rigorous training course that needs to be done. So I am doing that at full force .... hell I just did it before typing this update. I guess that's it for today's update and as always Thank you for supporting me.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
View attachment 2634425

I have a PRETTY GOOD IDEA. Same as you were a month ago because you probably didn't get off your lazy ass.

So let me guess, we're November... May... that's 6 months, he says he's about 1/3rd of the way there of what he planned to do, we can expect a patch after a year and a half, REJOICE LITTLE SHEEP.
He and Lewdlab I believe think that update once per a year is not bad, why people hate us? :ROFLMAO:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Let me complete the sentence for you all
Hi. everyone. Work's going well. I can't say precisely how far in the development of the update I am, but it should be roughly a third of what I have planned. Other than that I am well, As you guys remember I said in my last status update that I have been suffering from a disease and doctors have given me a rigorous training course that needs to be done. So I am doing that at full force .... hell I just did it before typing this update. I guess that's it for today's update and as always Thank you for supporting me.
1/3?
:FacePalm:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
That's a clear sign imo that the developers have burned out. If they had a lot of ideas they would be releasing more updates because it's obvious that development can't be moving that slowly.
So maybe it's time to end this games no? Of course not, who will pay them :ROFLMAO:

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
He has only just started working on it again after his illness so being positive maybe it will be a nice Christmas present to us all
There are a lot of diseases going around with the developers right now. So many that I wonder if all these people are (or were) really sick, or maybe just pretending to have some kind of explanation for the lack of progress.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes