4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
if i would take over could stoper sue me?
Yes. He or she could if they chose to. It is listed under "intellectual properties" and is thus copyrighted to him or her. He or she would have to issue a cease-and-decist order first. Then go through the proper channels to sue if you did not comply. Same thing happened with the game Our Fate when someone tried to make a remake of it.

Reactions: GokutheG

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
I dont even know wtf i just played i mean what is this when she gonna get railed the foreplay has been going on for so long not to mention an update of hardly 5-10 minutes took a year I mean really
Yes really this is probably what Stopper worked on for the past month, all you have to do is look at how the update cycle takes longer with each release and how the length of update gets shorter and you can see dev has no interest in this game, now it's just a matter of how much longer he can keep milking this shit before it's abandoned. If Stopper cared about this game or the supporters he would go back to update schedule like when this game started, instead of making up excuses and outright lying to his patrons, it doesn't matter how good the artistry and animations are when you hardly ever get any, as a game dev this guy sucks.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Next year's update, and that's wishful thinking
If next update will be. I hope this was last one. Jessica doesn't deserve this shit attitude from liar. What I hope that somebody will make Remake in future and we will enjoy it, not vomating like now. Me 100%.

Reactions: Autismo01
Apr 16, 2022
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

What a fucking joke update! A year for this?! From a guy that used to give a bunch of other devs shit about their slow updates, the poster child of "if you can't do better, shut the fuck up", ladies and gentleman, Stoperart! :KEK:

Last edited:

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Seen from another perspective, this would be an excellent Harem Game, with Conner as the protagonist. Just imagine this... A former Ranger, turned "Vigilante", with a hot girlfriend like Jessica who, if he neglects her too much, can end up cheating on him (possible NTR if the MC is not careful) And now think about the possibilities ...Jessica's hot mom and her sister, the naughty neighbor, the sweet and shy cafeteria employee, the French girl from her work and Rosa (damn, that's one hot MILF), the Mayor's Secretary and maybe there is more... Either way, one can only dream of it.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes