4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

lolo49520

Sep 29, 2017
WALKTHROUGH MOD + IMPROVEMENTS [v0.55]:

Features
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Planned Features:

Notes:

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, or (Fixed all broken links)

MOD is only compatible with English version.

SCREENSHOTS:
View attachment 2175469
did you work on the update ?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Worst game of darts ever, does the dev even know how darts is played, you win by hitting a double or the bullseye. If you got 21 left, then you hit a 1 followed by a double 10, not 20 followed by 1.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Worst game of darts ever, does the dev even know how darts is played, you win by hitting a double or the bullseye. If you got 21 left, then you hit a 1 followed by a double 10, not 20 followed by 1.
For those who don't care about darts Shiter(Stoper) make own rules :poop:

coca8804

Feb 26, 2022
This was really good. Good renders and impressive animations. The theme and tone are right up my alley, so I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. This is the best game opening I have seen in a long time and I also hope that the novel continues with a little more spice like it did with the old man at the newsstand.

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
So that was the scene with the mayor or whatever he called it. next year there will probably be a scene with husband xDD, so should I expect the next scene with the mayor in 2-3 years? :)

• Haha
Reactions: Obranyi

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
This was really good. Good renders and impressive animations. The theme and tone are right up my alley, so I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. This is the best game opening I have seen in a long time and I also hope that the novel continues with a little more spice like it did with the old man at the newsstand.
Can't tell if this is supposed to be sarcasm or what, but calling it "game opening" when it's in development for 5 1/2 years with 1 tiny update per year...I don't know man...

Also, spoiler as to where it's going: Nowhere.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Can't tell if this is supposed to be sarcasm or what, but calling it "game opening" when it's in development for 5 1/2 years with 1 tiny update per year...I don't know man...
You need to change your point of view! Think more in decades then years and you'll understand there is so much more to do so much more fun with Jess (& The CONNOR), the game has just started! It will survive you, The STOPPER and maybe even Jess & The CONNER! Take all this into account and I agree, it's just fore play aka "game opening" yet! The positive part, there is much more to come! The negativ one, it might take generations to finish the project, but that is a minor detail (not a major one).

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes