4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
WALKTHROUGH MOD + IMPROVEMENTS [v0.55]:

Features
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Planned Features:

Notes:

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, or (Fixed all broken links)

MOD is only compatible with English version.

SCREENSHOTS:
View attachment 2175469
Hi!
Update this mod for V.0.60,
Pls?;)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Little recap, now that everyone has played the update, and I got some time to waste.

- ~295 renders (Not counting the "Day X" transition renders)
- 4 animations, each ~31 renders (Shortest animations ever. Making great use of his new supercomputer)
- 10 months and 20 days of development (Longest ever)

A WHOLE BUNCH of renders with very minimal adjustments, which can hardly be counted as unique renders. Some examples:

And there are many more. We are talking about a developer who made less than 1 render per day, mind you. Anyone with a tiny bit of knowledge on creating and rendering processes knows that this is a complete joke. Now, this would normally not be a big deal as pretty much every game has these kind of renders, but for a development cycle that took almost 11 months to end up with so little actual work, it's ridiculous.

There's alot of other things I could talk about here, for example his development blogs and the results we're seeing in the game, the complete absence of any logic if looking at stoper's statements in his various devblogs compared to the results, massive time gaps that make no sense if you take a closer look at his statements and what he was apparently working at, at the time. A bunch of lies and a developer who isn't doing what he says he does. It really is sad what has become of this guy.

Just like with the previous update the same indicators, inconsistencies and contradictions pointing at this being a complete rip-off for anyone supporting this creator financially. Such a waste of talent for art, unbelievable...

Anyway, that's it from me until the next devblogs pop up. Good night fellas!
You forget the renders fof the end of previous day-almost 120 renderss.
They alone almost cause the betting guy to lose the bet and cut his penis:)

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
Little recap, now that everyone has played the update, and I got some time to waste.

- ~295 renders (Not counting the "Day X" transition renders)
- 4 animations, each ~31 renders (Shortest animations ever. Making great use of his new supercomputer)
- 10 months and 20 days of development (Longest ever)

A WHOLE BUNCH of renders with very minimal adjustments, which can hardly be counted as unique renders. Some examples:

And there are many more. We are talking about a developer who made less than 1 render per day, mind you. Anyone with a tiny bit of knowledge on creating and rendering processes knows that this is a complete joke. Now, this would normally not be a big deal as pretty much every game has these kind of renders, but for a development cycle that took almost 11 months to end up with so little actual work, it's ridiculous.

There's alot of other things I could talk about here, for example his development blogs and the results we're seeing in the game, the complete absence of any logic if looking at stoper's statements in his various devblogs compared to the results, massive time gaps that make no sense if you take a closer look at his statements and what he was apparently working at, at the time. A bunch of lies and a developer who isn't doing what he says he does. It really is sad what has become of this guy.

Just like with the previous update the same indicators, inconsistencies and contradictions pointing at this being a complete rip-off for anyone supporting this creator financially. Such a waste of talent for art, unbelievable...

Anyway, that's it from me until the next devblogs pop up. Good night fellas!
I will say one thing though at least, regarding minimal changes between renders, Daz does have the option to spot render, so you'd render one fully, make whatever changes to the expression or pose, then spot render those changes. Instead of re-rendering the entire image, you're just doing a smaller one and then splicing that onto the original.

Sep 21, 2017
i hate grind.
i had to struggle into unlocking jessica's
i was really fucking surprised that i have also gotten
and finally gotten a surprise that
from the latest update

*sigh blue balls for a year now i guess after such a great update (for me!)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes