4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Now I understand why it is called Hard News, as all you get to see in the updates are rock hard boners of characters but nothing done to soften them other than that of Stoper's first love.
You got it totally wrong, it about how hard it is to satisfy The CONNOR. That is why new women are introduced on a constant basis. It seems to lead to lesbian roots.... but you know .....

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Considering how long it took to get a new update, I thought it would take longer to play but it's short.
I hope the next update will arrive sooner because waiting so long to have so little time to play is a shame.
Hoping that the next updates will arrive more quickly but I am prepared to wait as long as it takes, it's always better than seeing a game abandoned that is very popular.
Good luck with the development of the “stoper” game. (y)

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Let me predict the developer's inner desire to both be a slob and keep supporters subscribing. Forced to do some work perfunctory. To support other aspects of his spending, I would say, this is a really bad developer. There is no serious work and no respect for the supporters, just lies and continued hypocrisy. I've taken him off my list. Maybe when I go to my grave, I'll see a complete version of this game, and maybe when I meet God, it won't be finished either.
I recall I located the dev via deviantart and messaged about content that could've been added for a scene given the doors of opportunity that were open and pretty much the reply showed clearly they're lazy af to have the game have as much of a consistent development since the debut had a bulk of content to what I recall also looking at their past one game called Jessica O'Neil's Apocalypse Chronicles got abandoned on the 2nd chapter lol.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
He won't do you, because you are not Blake.... no one can resist the MCs Penis, as in every other good harem game.
He tasts fantastic, was replanted from a donkey, and satisfies every women even lesbians from the 1st second and they'll come after 5 seconds if The CONNER wants. QED

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes