4.10 star(s) 187 Votes

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Let me predict the developer's inner desire to both be a slob and keep supporters subscribing. Forced to do some work perfunctory. To support other aspects of his spending, I would say, this is a really bad developer. There is no serious work and no respect for the supporters, just lies and continued hypocrisy. I've taken him off my list. Maybe when I go to my grave, I'll see a complete version of this game, and maybe when I meet God, it won't be finished either.
I recall I located the dev via deviantart and messaged about content that could've been added for a scene given the doors of opportunity that were open and pretty much the reply showed clearly they're lazy af to have the game have as much of a consistent development since the debut had a bulk of content to what I recall also looking at their past one game called Jessica O'Neil's Apocalypse Chronicles got abandoned on the 2nd chapter lol.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
He won't do you, because you are not Blake.... no one can resist the MCs Penis, as in every other good harem game.
He tasts fantastic, was replanted from a donkey, and satisfies every women even lesbians from the 1st second and they'll come after 5 seconds if The CONNER wants. QED

4.10 star(s) 187 Votes