4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
well I see that an update has arrived.
I would like to ask what day are we on in the story?
And then Jessica was able to publish her first article in the newspaper she works for?
How did it end up with the mayor?
is there any word on the crime that took place in the city's shallow end?

is version 0.60 meaning that we are at day 60 of the story?

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
:ROFLMAO: We will see :unsure: who knows when
Honestly the Great thing in this game is it is Optional and NO forced actions on the player , So you can find old ugly man and old ugly fat man and good looking decent BF and Lesbian also and when playing the game you will find all options available and you can choose what suits you and prevent the others it is up to you and your call my friend.:WeSmart::WeSmart:

Reactions: Tulrek

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
You can't have 2 more branching, one with and one without Conner. How do you expect sex scenes without Conner? Oh I know, let's make him a second MC :4Head:

Sorry, if the choices I'm making have brought me to the level that Jessica no longer feels anything about Connor, evidently perhaps the DEV may have thought of this too, what would be the point in making me follow this path where Jessica has become almost a stranger to Connor, she's the slut with everyone else, it wouldn't make sense to me, I have the usual idiotic MC, but I don't think so, I also understood who the Vigilante is, but I think everyone understood, so I asked myself if it was expected that the two would break up, and the conditions for my choices are there, and they were made by the Dev.

Reactions: Sombramain22

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Sorry, if the choices I'm making have brought me to the level that Jessica no longer feels anything about Connor, evidently perhaps the DEV may have thought of this too, what would be the point in making me follow this path where Jessica has become almost a stranger to Connor, she's the slut with everyone else, it wouldn't make sense to me, I have the usual idiotic MC, but I don't think so, I also understood who the Vigilante is, but I think everyone understood, so I asked myself if it was expected that the two would break up, and the conditions for my choices are there, and they were made by the Dev.
I was joking.

Although:
1698410024237.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes