4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
I really wished this game would be abandoned, but this will never happen. You have to be complete idiot to close project which updates once a year, and earn every month 2,000+ dollars from stupid zombies for doing nothing :ROFLMAO:

the real idiots, and please believe me I feel sorry for them, they are the ones who keep giving them money, this is an authorized robbery.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
To my knowledge no one in the fan art thread has identified their assets, so I don't imagine the mod does much.

Personally I think it'd be great if Jessica and Laura showered together, but I believe Stoper isn't a fan of incest.
Stoper said that, in the sharing path, Laura will may have a part.

Reactions: DD3DD

Romazeo

May 2, 2021
Guys, is there non-game gallery of JOHN? I'm more interested in custom renders of vertical aspect ratio. Of course, if author made some and users shared it here.

umby

May 27, 2017
It's really sad to see such a well made game (technically) come out once a year if things go well. There are many creators who use jessica's model, as a person who is not competent in the subject I don't understand where the difficulty is in creating these renders in 4 or 5 months. If there is someone competent I will be happy to read it. Thank you.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
It's really sad to see such a well made game (technically) come out once a year if things go well. There are many creators who use jessica's model, as a person who is not competent in the subject I don't understand where the difficulty is in creating these renders in 4 or 5 months. If there is someone competent I will be happy to read it. Thank you.
The time consuming part is setting a scene up. Characters and their clothes, environment/background assets, lighting and so on. Once that's done, you start creating your renders.

Take for example the current update's Mayor scene. After the initial setup, you start positioning the characters, their facial expressions etc. as the scene moves on to fit the narrative. One render with Jess standing next to the Mayor, the next one with her sitting on his desk, and so on. A developer with a brain would usually save their scenes and render stuff overnight so they don't have to render while working, forcing a break inbetween every render unless they have more than one rig at their disposal.

Setting a scene up, as mentioned, is only done once. You're not redoing everything from scratch for every render. Things like clothing, facial expressions and lighting may potentially need slight adjustments to fit the different poses your characters are striking and the story you want to tell, but once the hard part (initial setup) is done, creating renders with what you have is usually a pretty quick task unless your name is stoperArt and it takes you an entire day to change the pose of a single character.

Now, that is obviously simplified and technicalities are left out pretty much entirely, but you get the picture hopefully. :)

So yes, stoper should be able to release an update every 2-3 months if they're the size of his current releases. He used to do exactly that, but then everything turned into a massive shitshow.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
The time consuming part is setting a scene up. Characters and their clothes, environment/background assets, lighting and so on. Once that's done, you start creating your renders.

Take for example the current update's Mayor scene. After the initial setup, you start positioning the characters, their facial expressions etc. as the scene moves on to fit the narrative. One render with Jess standing next to the Mayor, the next one with her sitting on his desk, and so on. A developer with a brain would usually save their scenes and render stuff overnight so they don't have to render while working, forcing a break inbetween every render unless they have more than one rig at their disposal.

Setting a scene up, as mentioned, is only done once. You're not redoing everything from scratch for every render. Things like clothing, facial expressions and lighting may potentially need slight adjustments to fit the different poses your characters strike and the story you want to tell, but once the hard part (initial setup) is done, creating renders with what you have is usually a pretty quick task unless your name is stoperArt and it takes you an entire day to change the pose of a single character.

Now, that is obviously simplified and technicalities are left out pretty much entirely, but you get the picture hopefully. :)

So yes, stoper should be able to release an update every 2-3 months if they're the size of his current releases. He used to do exactly that, but then everything turned into a massive shitshow.
Shitshow for which hundreds of morons pay real money, so they like to observe and eat it. Disgusting :poop:

Last edited:

umby

May 27, 2017

Setting a scene up, as mentioned, is only done once. You're not redoing everything from scratch for every render. Things like clothing, facial expressions and lighting may potentially need slight adjustments to fit the different poses your characters are striking and the story you want to tell, but once the hard part (initial setup) is done, creating renders with what you have is usually a pretty quick task unless your name is stoperArt and it takes you an entire day to change the pose of a single character.

Thanks for the reply which pretty much confirms all the suspicions I had. I would just like to add that in particular in the last update I felt quite cheated, scenes like the one on the bus I can only conceive of in the first or second update but certainly not in this one. I understand this "technique" of his of picking on the character but only for the purpose of creating pathos for the scenes that in any case have to be created. Other creators still create scenes by dividing their productions into seasons but with stoper it takes 5 or 6 updates to see a character lift Jessica's skirt. I hope people realize the deception soon.

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
WALKTHROUGH MOD + IMPROVEMENTS [v0.55]:

Features
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Planned Features:

Notes:

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, or (Fixed all broken links)

MOD is only compatible with English version.

SCREENSHOTS:
View attachment 2175469
Hello there
Are you going to update this?
Why did it take so long this time?
if you are not gonna update it just say it and done

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes