4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

Hi, everyone.
For a long time I've been trying to update Jessica's character model to a newer base figure, but it never looked right. Basically Jessica's character is using an old figure (Genesis 3), and there's no longer new content for it (clothes, hair models, etc...). I'm able to convert clothes to the older figure, but they don't work perfectly and that creates extra work in cleaning the issues that show up during posing. I tried converting the entire character and even individual morphs, but she looked different and there were conversion issues as well. This time I decided to dial in and sculpt from zero and try to match the character that way. And I think it ended up quite nicely. This is comparison between the original Genesis 3 version, and Genesis 9. There are still some slight differences that I may try to polish down the line, but I think they won't be noticeable outside of this close side-by-side comparison. For now I'll make some pinups with the model, just to see how it feels.
I'm working on the next update and it's going well, that's all I can say at the moment. Hopefully it comes out much faster than the last one.
Have fun, and thanks for the support.

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
This DEV is a figure!!! The game even has a good base of ideas and provides a lot of hooks for changing the repertoire. But his previous post gives me the idea that he is in love with the male character who is the protagonist's partner. Now leave the story aside because you are very concerned about makeup, aesthetics, hair and some combinations of clothes... I notice a movement in the consumption of this entertainment now in a different way, if DEV stalls, procrastinating will lose investors and reputation will soon have two ways to abandon the game and change the nickname but maintaining the same modus operandi. Or understand the minimum supply and demand. If you want to grow in this business, it’s not enough to know, you have to make it happen.

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019

Hi, everyone.
For a long time I've been trying to update Jessica's character model to a newer base figure, but it never looked right. Basically Jessica's character is using an old figure (Genesis 3), and there's no longer new content for it (clothes, hair models, etc...). I'm able to convert clothes to the older figure, but they don't work perfectly and that creates extra work in cleaning the issues that show up during posing. I tried converting the entire character and even individual morphs, but she looked different and there were conversion issues as well. This time I decided to dial in and sculpt from zero and try to match the character that way. And I think it ended up quite nicely. This is comparison between the original Genesis 3 version, and Genesis 9. There are still some slight differences that I may try to polish down the line, but I think they won't be noticeable outside of this close side-by-side comparison. For now I'll make some pinups with the model, just to see how it feels.
I'm working on the next update and it's going well, that's all I can say at the moment. Hopefully it comes out much faster than the last one.
Def needs:
  • Poutier bottom lip and bit on upper lip
  • Curve on nose
  • Less sharp nose tip

FMag

Aug 1, 2019

Hi, everyone.
I think everyone is aware of these dynamics. We all know that even if our iPhone 7 works fine, there will come a day when updates will no longer be compatible, forcing us to buy a new model.
The same applies in this case. He knew very well that this would happen and model updates are certainly not his fault. However, updates now average 1 to 2 per year with an average duration of perhaps 30 minutes for those who read all the dialogues. If he had released the updates more frequently or simply made them more appealing and satisfying, this change would not be a big problem now (at least for me).
I was already counting on being able to see the new update around July 2024, but if it has to update Jessica's model now, well, I just don't know how long it will be before I'll see a continuation of the story, let alone how far it will advance it.

Being aware of what the players think, perhaps it would be better not to share this kind of information.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RCC14 and mma456

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023

Hi, everyone.
-Firstly, the original version based on genesis 3 is very beautiful and cute, the second version does not look like it, or it would be more accurate to say it looks older!

-Secondly, is genesis 9 serious? WTF
This is the latest version with very little functionality. Those who work with daz can understand that, these are very crooked models if you start applying third-party morphs to them, etc. What is the problem with transferring from gen 3 to gen8.1 base? Gen8.1 currently has the widest functionality, all morphies and clothes, hair are compatible with previous versions, very high quality emotions!

Maybe i don’t understand something, but Stopper is doing some crap again, that will delay the creation of the update for years.

Shejena817

Oct 22, 2023
Jessica O'Neil " Hart News " 0.60

I have a question at day 16 the game ends , is there a continuation or do I have to play it again and give another answer ?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
the use of genesis 9 is not official, it is just being tested percge the transition from genesis 3 to 8 from problems with clothes, but from genesis 3 to 9 perhaps not. this is what I understood.

NextQuestion

Apr 23, 2018
-Firstly, the original version based on genesis 3 is very beautiful and cute, the second version does not look like it, or it would be more accurate to say it looks older!

-Secondly, is genesis 9 serious? WTF
This is the latest version with very little functionality. Those who work with daz can understand that, these are very crooked models if you start applying third-party morphs to them, etc. What is the problem with transferring from gen 3 to gen8.1 base? Gen8.1 currently has the widest functionality, all morphies and clothes, hair are compatible with previous versions, very high quality emotions!

Maybe i don’t understand something, but Stopper is doing some crap again, that will delay the creation of the update for years.
By the time he releases an update there will be Genesis 10 :KEK:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
the use of genesis 9 is not official, it is just being tested percge the transition from genesis 3 to 8 from problems with clothes, but from genesis 3 to 9 perhaps not. this is what I understood.
There's really very few problems converting Gen 3 outfits to Gen 8...even the character models. The converter works very well depending on the original items. This is just Stoper being Stoper, I'm sure no one here really cares if he continues to use Gen3 stuff. As I said before, there are literally thousands of clothing items for Gen 3....thousands he has never used. Who cares if they no longer making stuff? He could convert Gen 8 clothing to Gen 3...if he really was out of new outfits...

The excuse is bullshit.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes